Dusty Floors(Tweekxshy reader)

Dedicated to SKITTLES_KAT for requesting tweekxshy reader. Song is All of me by John Legend. Tweek at the side anime style. (I had way too much fun writing this XD)

AFD

I held his wrists tightly as I pinned him against the wall. "What do you want!" The blond screamed. I snickered looking at him menacingly. He yelped trying so hard to escape my grip. I laughed at his pitiful state.

"To kill! What more than to see the blood drip from your delicate neck!" I hollered taking out the sharp knife. I began to run at him when I was interrupted.

"Cut!" I sighe a breath of relief dropping the floppy foam knife. I gave him a pat on the shoulder with a smile.
"Good job, you looked like you were really scared!" I laughed. He jumped backing away. I looked at  him as he ran out of the building, what was his problem? I didn't even cah his name. 

I was taking theatre class for the summer mom said she thought it may help my self-easteem issues and motivation. She was right it was starting to work. The only thing I found annoying was that kid. He was a pretty good actor but he never spoke to me. The play we were acting out was like a modern day Hamlet. That's what annoyed me the most. We had been practicing for three weeks now and the kid never spoke to me outside of theatre class. Whenever I'd try to talk he'd run off. It had been two hours since class ended now. 

Our performance was one week from now. I hated to admit it but I only really talked during drama and I only tried talking to blondie who'd run from me. Maybe I only tried talking to him because I knew he would never acknowledge me and if I tried with others they would. I sighed looking to the clouds. I had no idea where the hell I was going.

Tweek's P.O.V

I started to broom hoping I wouldn't get dust in my mouth. I was shaking in my skin as I looked to the floor trying to talk to the guys as well.

"No one wants to kill you dude, you're just over-reacting." Stan sighed drinking some coffee. Easy for him to say he had friends who could protect him and he was ignorant to the dangers of this world. I shook my head as my body shook.

"She's trying to kill me! She said she wanted to watch my blood drip from my neck... NRR! Help!" I screamed. The guys all sighed. I shook my head again. "I... I-It's true!" I screamed. Kenny shook his head.

"Just calm down...." Just then the bell rang signifying someone had entered the shop. My eyes widened and the guys faced the door. It was her. Her (h/c) hair bounced on her shoulder as her (e/c) eyes scanned her surroundings. I squeaked trying not to run.

"Is that her?" Cartman whispered almost laughing. I nodded pulling my hair. The guys all bursted out into laughter.

Kyle quickly slammed at the table trying to control his laughter. "She looks like a little mouse!" He screamed laughing. I shook my head tugging harder at my blonde hair. 

"Dude, I have that girl in English, she never spaks she has the personality of a wet carrot." Stan sighed. His words made me pull my hair out. 

"GAH I PULLED MY HAIR OUT!" I screamed. This made the girl who entered stare at me. Her eyes widened as she recognized me. I immediately got out my chair. I began to run passed her but she grabbed my hand.

"You!" She hissed, pinning me down. I found it hard to breath as she placed her foot on my back. The guys were all laughing at me. 

"Why do you try so hard to avoid me!" She screamed. I couldn't reply as she pressed my face against the dusty floors. Damn, I wished I broomed it better before she came. In seconds after their laughter stopped the guys finally came to help. Kenny and Cartman pried her off  as Stan and Kyle helped me up.