It's Something Called a Heart(Kylexreader)

So initially this was supposed to be a valentines day one shot but I'm kind of late so I made this an anniversary one shot like Kyle's six month anniversary instead so yeah... Dedicated to ItzScarlet for requesting this Kylexreader. Song is I walk besides you by dream theater. Thanks for reading. Oh and requests are closed please thank you! 

Stan nudged Kyle teasingly and Kyle shot him a confused look. "What?" Stan laughed and gave Kyle a sneaky grin getting close to his ear so none of the other guys could hear, but the gesture seemed useless since he spoke in his normal voice instead of a whisper.

"So what are you going to do for yours and ____'s six-month anniversary, huh? Come on. You can tell me." He smiled. Ths edge in Stan's voice made Kyle gave him a dull look, it was usually Kenny that had a thousand perverted things running through his mind. Maybe it was because Stan was that one friend who fan-girled over his relationship and pushed Kyle to even ask ____ out in the first place. Kyle thought back to his question. Their anniversary... Damn, what was Kyle going to do? It wasn't like he was good with this kind of stuff, anniversaries of any kind always made him glum especially if they involved love.

"I don't know dude what did you do for Wendy?" Kenny immediately bursted into laughter now.

"Bow wow chicka wow wow!" He made a humping motion swinging his arms back clicking his tongue then shooting Kyle with his gun, which was his index finger and thumb shaped as one and fell in laughter. "And then Wendy dumped you not even a week later!" He said still on the floor. His laughter slowly died after Stan punched him in the gut.

"AHAHA God damn, Stan. Aren't you the one who was supposed to leave her after?" Kenny jumped on his chair swung his arm around Cartman and started laughing hysterically again along with Cartman and this time Stan let them. There was no changing those two.

"So sex is off the table, what's new? I don't like ____ because I want sex. God. Despite my many past girlfriends I'm actually a good guy." Stan bit his lip in thought for a while and Kyle sensed it.

"What?"

"Let's just hope ____ sees it too. Because out of the four of us, you've had the most girlfriends, unless you count Kenny's whores."

"Hey! That's Kenny's whores co-op to you!" An annoyed sigh escaped Kyle's lips. Talking to his friends was obviously not going to help him figure out something to do for ____.

Kyle walked around SodaSoPa in a lame attempt to try and get ____ something. Maybe she wouldn't expect anything too extravagant. The more he looked the more he got depressed. Stan's words ran through his mind all day. Let's just hope ____ sees it too. Because out of the four of us, you've had the most girlfriends. Yeah, Kyle had so many girlfriends, but that meant just as many broken hearts. Girls always had the privilege to wear their emotions on their sleeves to cry and long for a relationship that ended but, guys... Well for guys, they didn't have that privilege. Kyle just had to suck it up. Leslie's heartbreak was the one that lingered the longest. The thing that used him that played him like her own little doll. He even later found out that she did the same to Jimmy. He had to keep telling himself that she was just an ad, but he had fallen for her, and he was forced to toss those feelings away when she showed her true self, he couldn't talk about it, and now with someone he actually did love the aching of his past of girls like Leslie drowned him.

Why celebrate six months if it could be over in a week like Stan and Wendy? Why celebrate if one day they'd be over and done with? If he made a big deal about their anniversary now, once they were broken up it would just be a stupid reminder of how he had screwed up.  Maybe six months was enough... Maybe, he was just destined to be alone. 

All those thoughts melted away when he smelled a sweet strawberry shampoo and conditioner, and soon felt her arms around him as she jumped on him. "HI KYLE!" She squeaked.  He almost felt guilty about thinking about dumping ___ especially on their 6 month anniversary. He  quickly hugged her burying his face into her (h/c) locks.

"Hey, I was just looking for you..." He couldn't meet her gaze, he couldn't help the guilt inside him for even considering something so stupid. ____ was perfect. She was smart, pretty, incredible laugh and even better personality. Why did that even cross his mind? Before he could be caught in his thoughts she spoke again.

"I have a little surprise for you, okay." Her words took him by surprise. He almost forgot that, that's how anniversaries' worked. Without speaking she grabbed  his hand and led him towards the park. Kyle was confused when they stopped. ____ had her hands over his eyes. "Ready?" Kyle took a big breath and nodded. 

"Okay... Ready." She smiled big and tore her hands away from him. 

"TA DA!" She spun around in her blue silk strapless dress in front of the basketball court and bleachers. The bleachers were dressed with Christmas lights and ferns and other fake plants stood beside the basketball courts. It had ____'s own special touch. Kyle smiled when he saw a rose and an envelope on the bleachers. He slowly walked over and picked up the envelope. When he tore it open there were two basketball game tickets to the Pepsi center. The match was between the Denver Nuggets and the Los Angeles Clippers. "I know it's not my kind of thing... But I know how much you love basketball, and I thought we could go together you know?" Before she could continue Kyle brought her into a tender kiss. When he broke away Kyle couldn't help but look guilty.

"But..." He looked to the floor and ____ felt a little disappointed, she wanted a lot more than just a stupid kiss. 

"What is it, Kyle?" He bit his lip and decided to force the words out.

"It's perfect... I just... I thought today was going to be a bust.... I thought you were going to leave me. His hand trembled at the though and ___ wrapped her arms around him.

"What made you think that?" She asked dumbfounded. He shrugged thinking back to the countless faces.

"Everyone else has..." She smiled  shaking her head disappointed with him.

"Kyle, I love you. I'd never do that. I don't care about anything else." He smiled lightly then remembered something else.

"I didn't know what to get you... I'm sorry..." Another annoyed sigh escaped her lips.

"Kyle, will you go to the basketball game with me?" He smiled at the question.

"Yeah..."

"Then you've already given me more than I could've ever asked for... Now shut up." For once Kyle decided to do what she said and kept his mouth shut bringing her into his arms and kissing her. There was no one like ____. He could wear everything on his sleeves around her, there were no secrets and there were no bizarre expectations, there was just love, and that's all he ever wanted.