O.S It's a Guy Thing(Staig)

I wrote this for anyone who likes this ship and yeah, I'm just trying to get used to writing yaoi and stuff, so yeah. Requests closed for this book till I make a new book. I'll be writing a high school book featuring the main casts' younger siblings i.e. Ike, Ruby, Firkle etc. So stay tuned. Song is  what you do to me by we the kings

Stan was excited to get his movie-mania started. This month's theme was cheesy horror movies. No horror movies were really that good. None had ever scared him so he was curious as to see what movies the guys were bringing and he hoped more that Kenny wouldn't play his old joke of putting a porn tape in a movie case and handing it to Stan to play. That was more embarrassing than funny to watch especially for Stan, who maybe might probably, possibly, okay most likely was closet gay. But whatever Kenny meant no harm. He figured out he officially didn't like girls when he went to a stupid eighth grade party and played spin the bottle. The bottle landed on Kyle, no one let him spin again and they urged him to kiss his best friend. Of course Kyle threw up, and never mentioned it again but that was on Stan's mind all the time, not Kyle but the fact that Stan didn't necessarily like girls especially after Wendy cheated with Gregory. 

The doorbell rang and Stan immediately opened the door expected all his friends to be there with horror movies and snacks, what he was greeted with was just Craig looking bored with a soda and popcorn in each hand. "Sup." Stan's eye twitched, he never  really liked Craig. Stan looked out the front door reviewing his front lawn.

"Where's everybody else?" Craig gave him a dull look. Then seeing Stan's obvious frustration snickered.

"Kyle and Cartman are hanging out somewhere, Kenny's out with some whore. Tweek's scared of horror movies, and the others wanted to watch the Terrance and Philip reunion on widescreen HD at Token's." Stan's eye twitched, how could ALL his friends ditch him and leave him with this asshole. Kyle's gaze fell on Craig's hands again. 

"Did you bring a movie?" Craig shoved his popcorn and sodas into Stan's hands and  lifted his hat to show a DVD in a little translucent sleeve. 

"Pirated, I didn't want anyone lecturing me on illegal downloading. So are we still watching or what?" Stan opened the door reluctantly and let Craig enter.

His eyebrow twitched at Craig's indecency. He jumped onto the couch, kicked off his shoes, and laid his dirty legs onto the coffee table. Stan thanked God his mom was out, she'd be so pissed, not to mention Shelly who  hated when Stan left his shoes wherever the hell he wanted.

"What movie did you bring?" Craig turned the DVD and in the white disc read 'The Exorcist' in sharpie.

Stan gave an irritated sigh. "Okay, well... Old movies are okay too." He took the DVD and put it in the DVD player. 

Stan expected the movie to be cheesy, especially since it was really old and probably a classic, but those two things should've warned him that the movie was going to be a good horror movie. The lights were off and Stan felt thousands of shivers up his spine, like all his nerves pulsing through his body. He clung to a pillow seated on the couch that was between Craig and him, he couldn't release the tension in his body. He looked over to Craig who like always, had that stoic mask as he watched, the movie didn't bother him one bit.

"Uh... You're not scared dude?" Stan tried to speak like the movie wasn't a big deal but the quaver in his voice said otherwise. Craig grabbed a clump of popcorn and threw it into his mouth. 

"I've seen this movie about a thousand times, besides, the graphics aren't that great." Stan nodded. He wanted to believe that he really did, but watching the creepy girl on the screen, watching the darkness around him made reality a lot harder to settle for. Craig got up and for a startling two minutes Stan was alone in the dark. The brunette came back with a case of beer. "Drink some of these, I found them in your mom's liquor cabinet, these will help you get through the movie."

The movie was almost over, or at least Stan hoped so. The alcohol really didn't help Stan, it made things worse and his mind muddled. Craig was asleep snoring, with a bowl of spilled popcorn on his jeans. Stan didn't realize that he was inching closer to the guy in his tremor of fear from an ancient film until he found himself hiding his face into Craig's shoulder.

Craig's eyes fluttered open groggily and he stared at Stan. "Dude, what are you doing?" Stan bit his lips as the credits rolled, it made the room all the more darker.

"Uh... Nothing." Stan looked up at and almost fell backwards, "Holy shit!" Stan pointed over his shoulder but after a few seconds he realized there was nothing there, damn. What the hell did that beer do to him... No, what did that movie do to him. He almost fell backwards but Craig caught his arms.

"Dude, calm down. It's just a movie. I didn't expect you to be such a pussy. This is usually Tweek's stick." The mention of Craig's ex made them both feel awkward, and the room fell silent.

"So, you two broke up..." Craig's face was so distorted Stan immediately regretted asking, Craig was clearly not over it. Craig didn't really do friend zone too well.

"Yeah, he dumped me, but at least I'm not hung up on some straight guy." That made all the red return into Stan's face, he wanted to protest, and flip off Craig even kick him out but Craig just thought his expression was amusing. Still Stan had to try, he hated that people thought he still had a crush on Kyle.

"I- I, uh.." That's when he felt the world crash into him, or at least Craig's lips. It was unexpected and he ripped away annoyed. "What the fuck!"

"Sorry, you look adorable in a scared kitten kind of way. I'll leave now, you probably wanted this night alone with Kyle huh?" There was that chastising voice again, that cynical smirk. Stan hated that.

"No, I'm over him..." That egged on Craig's next irrational move, he leaned forward kissing him softer this time.

"Great, cuz... I think I'm just starting to get over Tweek."