Chapter 1

hii! So I decide to make an Avengers fanfic because I love Loki and the Avengers ^^

This story is based on the movie The Avengers

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS MARVEL CONCEIVED! Like Captain America, Iron Man, etc. 

Here's the first chapter, I hope you like it :D

Comment/ Fan / Vote etc. 

I really love to hear some feedback 

Greetzzz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People. Party. One more shot. One more drink. One more boy to kiss and make fun with. One more. ‘Nic? Do you know what you’re doing right know?’ My best friend Katelin, I thought, was trying to talk with me. ‘What?’ I asked with a high tone in my voice. ‘You’re kissing with every guy on this party!’ She was angry. ‘So what?’ I yelled. ‘You have a boyfriend! Remember Chris?’ Katelin showed me her phone. I saw a photo with a girl kissing a good looking guy. I remembered him. ‘Chris? I’ve heard his ex is very cute’ I chuckled. ‘You mean Jamie?’ Katelin looked surprised. ‘I mean myself silly!’ I screamed. Katelin took my arm and pulled me out of the club. The only thing I could do was laughing. ‘Katelin, You are SO funny!’ I yelled. Suddenly we were standing next to a silence highway. It was dark and the only sound I heard was the hard bass of the club. We were at a party at the edge of Las Vegas. Me and my best friend Katelin, who is sometimes a bit of a weirdo, were at this strange party with other peers of 21 years old. Everyone was drunk inside. But still it was too early for me to be already this drunk. I laughed to myself.

 ‘What are you doing Nicole?’ Katelin asked while holding my arms. ‘I was having a good time! But then you pulled me out of it’ I chuckled again, like I always do when I have had a couple of drinks. ‘I hate it if you’re acting this way’ Katelin looked irritated.  I like it when she’s irritated cause of me.  ‘Fine! Let’s make some fun somewhere else! In the middle of nowhere, maybe?’ I asked. It was time for a good joke. ‘Take a car and you’re in the dessert, baby’ I laughed. Sometimes I just can’t control myself. ‘Go get your car, let’s make some rounds, Honey’ Katelin said. I heard she was really pissed off. ‘We’re in Vegas. You can even take a Transformer!’ Men, I was really drunk. Katelin walked away and I followed her. In my denim shorts and my hippie skirt I walked to the other side of the highway where a few cars were parked. I took my heels off and broke the glass of one of the cars. Katelin did it by another car. ‘Shouldn’t we go back?’ Katelin asked. Gosh, what a baby. ‘No, you want to make some rounds in the dessert’ I said childish. ‘So let’s make some rounds in the dessert’

I stepped in and tried to start the car. Katelin was trying to do it also. ‘Are you sure about this?’ She asked again. ‘Yes, why not?’ I answered. I took some starting cables and in no time my car started. This must be my lucky day. First I broke up with my stupid ex-boyfriend, then I kissed some really nice guys and now I’m stealing a car. I like being rebels. I heard Katelin’s car and immediately I drove away. ‘See you in L.A. Babe!’ I yelled to Katelin. With my drunken head I started the radio. ‘Come on, little robot of mine!’ I said to the radio. It was Highway to hell of ACDC. I started to scream along with the lyrics. ‘I’m on a Highwaaay to Hell! Tuduum’ My car drove fast and in 10 minutes I drove all alone trough the dessert. But suddenly I was getting a headache. ‘My head!!!!’ I screamed. Other songs were played on the radio. It looked like I totally know all the songs.

Suddenly I drove over some kind of hard piece of the road. The steering wheel suddenly made rounds. ‘What is happening?’ I asked myself. Maybe I took some weed the other moment. This wasn’t real I said to myself. Suddenly the car stopped after making some round. ‘What?’  I looked to the fuel gauge. ‘Seriously?’ The car was out of refuel. ‘No way!’ I stepped out of the car and looked around. Darkness hoarse over the dessert. I walked to the backside of the car if there is any kind of fuel. Only a shovel and some robe. I was stranded. I felt in my pockets: 5 dollars, some gum and a paper with lipstick on it. Where’s my phone? I bet Katelin took it! OMG, I hated this! Where was Katelin? She should be here. Was my car that fast? No way. I waited for 10 minutes but still no freakin car.

Stupid Katelin. My body started to shiver. It was cold, very cold. And so, I waited. Counting the stars.

After some time counting the stars, I looked to my arms. A watch! I saw what time it was. 2.17 AM. ‘What?’ It must have been an hour after I had took the car and drove away. And still, there was no sign of Katelin. I was way too far from Vegas. For now I had two options. 1: Wait here for someone to come or 2: walk to the city and hope that someone comes by. I choose for option 2 because there was no way that someone suddenly came to rescue me. And with my drunken head, I knew that walking is good if you’re cold. I looked into the car. I decided to take the robe with me. Then I saw that I wasn’t wearing any shoes. ‘Dam it!’ I screamed. No answer. I was looking to the road. Left. Right. Which way did I come from? My head was too dizzy to know from which side I came.

Should I go left or right? Tic-tac-toe right, tic-tac-toe left, I decided to go left. Because left is the opposite of right. Right sounds like the right thing to do and I hate to do the right thing.

After 30 minutes walking to left I heard an explosion, not very far from me. I looked around. I didn’t see anything. Maybe, I imagined it. And suddenly I saw a car. 'Here I am!' I screamed with my drunken head. A car! I started to walk harder and harder.  But then I saw the lights coming to me faster and faster. I started to wave. ‘HERE I AM!’ I screamed. The car was coming closer to me.

And then the car hit me.

I always thought that getting hit by a car was a lot more painful. But it felt very soft. Just like someone hugged my. But only now it was a really hard hug with a metal plate.

It wasn’t that hard but still it hurt. I felt. I felt on the ground. On the cold plains of the road. I felt like ages before he finally touched the ground. I began to beep because my mouth was too dry to scream. I was going to see black circles everywhere. But then I saw the size of a man standing next to me. ‘Sir?’ I ask and I saw a blue light. A very bright, blue light. ‘What’s that? Are you an angel?’ I asked. ‘Sir? Can you help me?’ I asked. But then everything turned black.