0.1

"Oh shit" I gasped and I jumped out of bed naked and trying to be as fucking
quiet as possible
Shit,
This is why you don't get drunk on a Sunday right before you have school and have sex with a random person Calum
Frantically looking for my pants, I struggled to get them onto my legs and over my thighs
Which I noticed were peppered and scattered with red and purple bruises.
Shit shit shit
Forgetting about my pants I stumbled to what I found to be the bathroom by the visible toilet seat due to the open front door. Looking into the mirror, I sucked in a sharp breath
Dammit
My whole neck was full of dark red and slightly purple bruised marks, some lip shaped other's just a big blob. Biting my lip I looked further down, seeing very light finger shaped marks on my hip bones and more hickeys around my stomach.
This is not good
what am I supposed to tell my uptight pencil skirt bun wearing professor?

"Oh I'm sorry Mrs, shit, uh I mean Ms dumbshi- fuck Dunlop, you see I actually have a very good reason for failing the test you told us about a week ago, you see I have this very rare condition where my mouth can be stuck open for hours on end and a dick might have accidentally slipped into it, what? No of course I'm not homosexual, no I love boobs-shit I mean, religious girls with nice grades and good plans for the future. Anyway you see last night my symptoms kicked in and a dick might have accidentally slipped in again and again until they came , which most certainly did not taste like cum and- uh fuck hold up"

That was my excuse last time, now being in the same circumstances I didn't really think I would get off easy
Running my hands through my hair I sighed and waddled out of the bathroom.

Why the fuck is my ass sore? I'm a top no question. How much did I drink?

Looking around I realized I couldn't find my shirt
Great.

Stumbling through the room, I found a what seems to be a clean shirt and picked it up, slipped it over my shoulders and almost moaning at how soft it was.

Glancing back at the sleeping figure on the bed, I went out the door.
My hair a mess, my ass sore and my upper body adorned with a Nirvana Sweater