uno (1)

Chanèl

i was in california with my boyfriend, travis butler. you thought i was going to say nate? well no, because nate can't keep his hands to himself. what im trying to say is that nate cheated, again. i can still remember it like it was yesterday.

                     flashback

me and nate walked back to my house to visit my mom because i've been getting calls from her,  just ignoring them. when we walked in, i was attacked with a bear hug from my mom. "hey mom. i missed you." i said smiling, hugging back.

she glared at me. i gulped. "don't you ever do that again! you scared me! i was so close to calling the police, but nate said he was going to find you." she said. i smiled. i missed this, my mom yelling at me. it just shows that she actually cares for me. "im sorry mom. it won't happen again." i said.

"it sure hell isn't. you're grounded for a whole month. give me your phone and laptop." she said. i smiled. "alright mom. be right back." i said, leaving her confused. i came back with my laptop and phone in my hands. "here you go mom." i said giving the things to her.

she took them and walked up to her room. before she went up, she looked at me weird. me and nate just laughed.
-
a few days later, i finally went back to school. i changed over the few days. got a new style, got a black range rover, and new shoes. when i stepped out of my car, people gasped. i was  wearing a long, white sleeved shirt, with some black pants, black adidas shoes, and a black hat with black eyes.

after school, i went to look for nate. when i was waiting nate, my phone went off. i looked at my phone and saw a text from an unknown number. i opened it and saw the picture that broke my heart.

it was nate, kissing amanda again. i got pissed off and got in my car. i drove off without him. i was sick and tired of him cheating on me. this was the third, and last time. at a red light, i texted nate.

papi nate : we're done nate. im sick and tired of you cheating.

then, i blocked his number. that was the last time i talked to nate before moving to california. my mom left me a month after because i was to much 'work' for her. whatever that meant. after that, i changed my name to chanèl after i went to california.

           present day

i was on instagram when i felt a pair of lips on my cheek. i laughed. "hey babe." i said pecking his lips. he smiled. "hey, so my friend from nebraska is coming over and staying here if that's okay." he said. i smiled.

"of course it is. any friend of yours is mine also." i said smiling. he hugged me and kissed my cheek once more. "he's coming tomorrow, so im picking him up tomorrow." he said. i nod. after travis left, i got a text from stas, one of my close friends.

[stas / bold chanèl / whatever this is]

hey, wanna hang out at the mall today?

yeah sure. what time?

um, im on my way so get ready. be there in 10.

i didn't reply after, instead i got ready. i brushed my hair and straightened it after. when i was done, i changed into a long, white sleeved shirt, blue jeans, black adidas shoes, and an adidas jacket.

when i was done, i heard the door open. "honey, im home!" a voice said. "baby!" i yelled hugging stas. we laughed. "ready?" she asked. i nodded. "wait," i said getting my phone, "picture." she laughed. "classic chanèl." she said.

i took a picture of us and posted it on instagram. "ready." i said. we walked into her car. her car was really nice, though it was the same as mine, but her's is more cleaner. my car is full of junk i don't even need. when we went inside and turned on the car, the one person i never wanted to see again came on with his song im in love featuring jack and jack.

it was surprising catching. "man i think i fell in love. she makes my problems go away, she's so fine i might just wanna hit it everyday." i sang along. stas just looked and laughed at me. thanks stas. i thought. surprisingly, i looked up nate's name and saw that he was making music, good music actually.

as i continued to look on nate's instagram, i decided to follow him on instagram and twitter. i also bought a few of his songs including maloski. "chanèl, we're here. let's go!" stas yelled. i just laughed. she was crazy when it came to shopping.

"hold on stas." i said still unbuckling my seat belt. she groaned. after a solid 20 minutes in the mall, i got a call from travis. "hello? chanèl? where are you? you okay?" travis yelled. i just laughed. "im fine. i just went to the mall with stas." i explained. i heard a sigh of relief.

"chanèl, tell me next time. i thought you got kidnapped or something." he said. oh, how i love how he cares for me. nate didn't go well, but i still remember all the fun times we had. no chanèl, you can't think about him. no, your name isn't chanèl! your name is camila mendez. i thought.

i groaned. this is not good. i feel bad for not telling travis anything. you're probably wondering, what about your other friends like stas? stas already knows. i told her when i first came to los angles. i also told her about nate. stas understood.

as for my other friends, they don't know yet. im planning on telling them soon. i swear, it's just hard because then i might lose them. i don't know, trying have two names. "what's wrong camila?" stas asked. she only calls me camila when she's really worried, or she's being serious.

"it's just that, since i heard his song, i haven't been able to get him out of my mind now. im thinking keep it cool chanèl, you can't go back to him. but the other part is like no, your name is camila and you still love him." i said looking at clothes on the rack.

"hey, everything is going to be okay." she said. oh how i love stas. "oh, let's go over here!" she said, pulling me with her. oh, how crazy my best friend is.

hello guys. hope you like this chapter! it took me hours to write this. :) if you don't understand what's happening, feel free to message me or just tell me your suggestions on what i could do better and/or do next. you can also tell me what you think so far.

crystal :)