tres (3)

Chanèl

the next morning, i woke up and saw that travis wasn't in bed. i started freaking out when i remembered that his friend was coming and he was going to pick him up. then, i realized it was christmas! i texted all my friends real quick wishing them a merry christmas.

the last two people on my list were the people that i didn't want to talk to, my mom and nate, but i knew i couldn't ignore them forever.

merry christmas nate.

merry christmas mama! i really miss you.

i really did miss my mom. it was like a huge chunk of my heart was ripped out. same with nate, but i got over it. right? i shook it off when i heard the door open, but i already knew who it was. "tra-" i stopped when i saw who his friend was. it was nate. nate maloley.

"hey chanèl. this is my friend, nate. nate, this is my girlfriend chanèl." he said. i could tell by the look on his face that he was also shocked. "um, hi." he said holding out his hand for me to shake. i was weirded out, but i shook his head.

i felt this weird tingle inside me when we shook. no, i can't like him. i have travis, who actually loves me and doesn't cheat on me. i thought. "hey travis, im gonna head over to stas's house alright?" i told him. "okay. oh and by the way, merry christmas my love." he said kissing my head.

i smiled. "merry christmas." i smiled kissing his cheeks. before i went, i realized i was still in my pajamas. i decided to wear some adidas pants and jacket, white shirt sleeves shirt, and some white shoes. i then just brushed my hair and put an adidas hat on.

before i grabbed my keys, i realized i had to say something to someone. "merry christmas nate." i said smiling at him. he smiled back. "merry christmas." he said. i then grabbed my keys and headed to stas's house.

she lived in an apartment so i had to climb stairs. boy, was that a workout. jokes, jokes. before i knocked on her door, she was already opening it. "oh, hey chanèl. aw, did you come over for me?" she asked putting her hand over her heart. i just laughed at her. "yeah. but you were going somewhere so." i said laughing again.

"oh! do you wanna go somewhere? since it's christmas?" she asked. "oh by the way, merry christmas." stass said. i smiled at her. "merry christmas." i said. "i need to tell you something. but can we go inside?" i asked her. "yeah, of course. come in, i was heading to your place anyways." she said laughing.

"so, travis went and picked up his friend from the airport this morning right? well, when i went into the living room, i saw travis and nate." i said. "you mean, nate as in the one that cheated on you three times?" she said, shocked. i nodded. "oh babe." she said pulling me into a hug.

"hey, let's go somewhere." she said smiling. "question, why?" i asked. "to take your mind off nate. duh." she said in a voice like, duh. you should already know that. "where are we going?" i asked smiling at my best friend.

"ice skating." she said smiling more.

it's christmas where im from because it's 12:12, which means that it's friday! as you can tell by the chapter. :) hope you guys have a merry christmas and stay safe everybody. :) bye and have fun tomorrow, or today. :p

crystal :)