dos (2)

Nate

i was watching tv when my phone rang. i saw it was travis. "hey dude!" i said. travis was my one of my bestest friends before he moved to california. we were childhood friends and we met in kindergarten. "hey, do you wanna come and stay with me for a week because we haven't seen each other in forever." he said.

i thought about it. it would be nice to get out of the cold weather here since it was december. "yeah, sure. i'll book the flight and i'll text you when." i said. "okay. talk to you later nate." he said. "ight'. bye." i said. i went on my macbook and saw that an open flight to california was tomorrow. i booked it before someone else could and then printed it out.

i then texted travis telling about my flight.

[i think you know. the person who nate is texting is in bold and nate is in the cursive thing idk]

hey, im coming tomorrow. i just booked the flight to california.

sick dude. i also want you to meet my girlfriend, chanèl.

alright dude. i better not be a third wheel.

no, you won't dude. see you tomorrow.

alright bye.

after that, he never answered, which is fine by me. i then went to the studio because, why not?

                    Chanèl

during the mall, we passed a hair salon. "oh my god chanèl! we should totally dye our hair!" stas yelled. i thought about it. it was pretty boring having just black hair. so i thought, yolo. "sure." i said going inside the salon.

"hello, welcome to stacey's hair salon. what can i do for you?" the lady asked. i thought about it, then finally it hit me. "i would like to dye my hair blue." i told her. "alright, how about you?" she asked stas. "um, i would like to dye my hair just a little bit darker. not to dark just like dirty blond sort of." she said.

"alright, come this way." she said showing me and stass where to sit. good thing we sat next to each other. when the ladies bought out the dyes, i got excited. im actually going to dye my hair blue. blue! i never really thought of dying my hair.

thank you stas! after 20 minutes of putting the dye on, we had to wait an hour before we can wash our hair. for me, i had to bleach my hair for the blue to show. after we waited and for my hair bleached, stas washed her hair and i had to wait again.

it wasn't bad though. i had stas to talk to. after waiting one more hour, i finally washed my hair. when she dried it, she showed me and i gasped. the blue was amazing and i really loved it. after, me and stas paid. separately, of course because then stas would have paid for both of us.

stas's hair wasn't bad either. dirty blond looked nice on her. after a whole day of shopping, all i wanted to do was pass out on my bed. when we got in the car, i took a picture and posted it on instagram. not to bad chanèl, not to bad. i thought while looking at the picture.

after the mall, stas dropped me off. "you sure you can't stay?" i asked her before getting out of the car. "im sure. now go on inside and go sleep." she said smiling. "okay, i'll text you later alright?" i said. she nodded her head. after we said our byes, i headed to the door.

"babe? im home." i said. no answer. when i looked in our room, travis jumped out and scared me. when he saw my hair, he was shocked. "woah, what happened to your hair?" he said. i got worried. did he not like it? "you don't like it?" i asked him. "no, i love it!" he said smiling and playing with it. i just laughed.

"i love you." travis said.

"i love me too." i said smirking.

hola. here's one more chapter before i go to sleep. hope you like it. :) what chanèl said at the end is so me. :) i say that all the time.

crystal :)