nueve (9)

that's blake by the way. ^
also, this chapter is unedited.

                        Chanèl

after we got our piercings, we just decided to head back to stas's place. when we got there, i saw that travis' car was also there. "did you invite him?" i asked stas. she shook her head. "travis? babe, where are you?" stas called out.

ouch. right in the heart.

i remembered when i used to call him babe. sometimes i wonder, why? why would he do that to me? did our relationship mean nothing? after a year together, did he get tired of us?

[honestly, let's just say that they dated for a year. okay? okay.]

"yeah, im here baby!" he yelled coming out of the room, shirtless may i add. i started at his tone abs. snap out of it chanèl! that's your best friend's boyfriend you're looking at. i thought. "oh, hey chanèl." he said waving. i waved back awkwardly.

"hey, can i talk to you?" stas asked. he nodded his head. i then heard some whining. oh my god. i completely forgot about pikachu. "hi baby." i said picking pikachu up. i took him outside, then put a new pad for him later tonight. after a couple minutes later, i heard some yelling.

stas probably told him. after five minutes later, travis came back. but with his shirt on this time and got his car keys. "bye chanèl. talk to you later." he said waving, not even looking at me. "bye." i said, not even waving back. what's the point? he just stormed out.

after he left, i heard some crying. oh no stas. i ran into her room and saw her crying her eyes out. "aw babe." i said rubbing her back while she cried onto my shoulder. i felt so bad. she didn't deserve this. "stas, listen to me." i said making her look at me.

"you are beautiful, amazing, and the best person to hang out with. if travis is going to freak out like that and leave you crying, then he's a dick." i told her. she laughed, then nodded her head. i then wiped away the left over tears. "see? you're beautiful no matter what. makeup or no makeup, you are still the sexiest girl i've ever met baby girl." i smiled at her.

this was out relationship. we called each other babe, baby, hottie, baby girl, and sexy. what can i say? we just love each other that much, not in the lesbian way though. like a sister relationship way. "i think im just gonna sleep for a while." stas said laying on her bed.

i nodded her head. "you get some rest." i said closing the door for her. i hope she's okay.

Blake

sometimes, i wish charlotte never met this nate guy. he was getting on my nerves, but when she said to meet her at the park, how could I resist? she's sexy as hell. after they left, i decided to go to the mall. then, i saw her. i don't know who she is, but man. was she beautiful. i never seen such a beautiful girl in my life.

i've only seen hot, sexy girls. but this girl was different. she looked like she was actually wearing clothes, besides charlotte. if i had to choose between charlotte and the girl, i would pick the girl. she made me feel like protecting her, not banging her. i just wanted to kiss those plump lips, and call her my baby girl.

i also wanted to yell at other people who stared at her. she was just breath taking. i need to get her name.

Charlotte

after the super lame date, i decided to get ready to meet blake. when i saw his car was gone, i just supposed that he was very eager, you know? he was just a sex god. like he made me feel like i had to fuck him. with his sharp jawline. his brown hair. and don't even get me started on his tattoos. that was one of my biggest turn on's.

ugh, i hope twelve comes faster. i can't wait to get my hands on him.

damn, two updates in a row. ya'll lucky. i wouldn't even get up for the bathroom. :)

crystal :)