seis (6)

Chanèl

after the awkward encounter with stas, we decided to go get some in n out. during the ride, there was just silence. i decided to turn on the radio and guess what came on the radio. yeah, nate's song. i then started to sing along. "i fell in love with this girl from this place, go by the name of mary jane!" i sang.

we just sang all the way to in n out. i just started laughing when i got out of the car, causing people to give me weird looks. "hey, i'll order and you find a place to sit." nate said. i just nodded my head. after a few minutes of waiting, our number finally grow got called.

"how much was this? i'll pay you back." i said getting out my wallet. he shook his head. "not telling you." he said. i groaned. not this again. "please." i begged. he shook head while eating his burger. i just glared at him while eating my burger with fries.

when we finished, i let out a huge burp outside. we then started
cracking up. "okay, where to now?" i said, putting on my seat belt. he thought about it for a while. "how about we go to an adoption center? i know a place." he said. i really want a dog. eh, what the heck.

i nodded my head. "let's go." i said. when we got there, i saw a whole bunch of adorable dogs everywhere. we were looking around when a certain dog caught my eye. it was a maltese mixed with a poodle. "he's only 2 months." the lady said.

so it was a little baby boy. how adorable. "how much?" i asked. "only $120." she said. i took out a one hundred & twenty dollar bill. she then handed my the little baby. "what're going to name him?" nate asked. i thought about.

"pikachu." i said. he just laughed and petted him. i smiled. my two boys, i thought. "hey, wanna head to stas's house so we can drop him off?" i asked. stas may be dating my ex - boyfriend, but she's still my best friend no matter what. nothing could break our bond. she's like my sister so i trust her. he nodded his head, getting out his keys. after singing along to fifth harmony in the car and getting looks for other people, we finally reached her house. "stay here, i'll be back real quick." i said getting out of the car. when i rang the doorbell, i saw another guy, shirtless. "um, is stas here?" i asked awkward. he nodded his head before calling stas. when she came out, her eyes almost went out of her head.

"hey thomas, can you wait in the room?" she asked. he nodded his head and left. "stas, what happened with travis?" i asked going inside. she gulped. "um, im still dating travis." she said looking down. oh my god. she's cheating on travis with a dude named thomas. "what the heck stas!" i yelled at her. "i know, it's just. the only thing travis wants to talk about is you. i thought he didn't have feelings for me anymore. so one day, i went to a club and met thomas there." she said. i sighed. i couldn't be mad at her. if travis only talked about samantha, his ex - girlfriend, i would probably drink away. "it's okay stas. just, promise me that you'll tell him one day when you're ready alright?" i asked. she nodded her head. "oh my god! cute puppy." she said playing with pikachu. i smiled.

"i jut got him and i was wondering if you would watch him for a little bit while i hang out with nate today." i said. she nodded. "only if i get to be the aunt." she said smiling at pikachu. i laughed and nodded my head. "thanks stas, i'll be back around eight or nine okay?" i said getting up. she nodded her head. "have fun, and use protection." she said smirking at me. i gasped and gave her a quick glare before hugging her. "bye stas. have fun with your auntie." i said kissing pikachu. when i got up, he started whining and ran to me. i sighed. "i'll be back soon." i said to pikachu before giving him back to stas.

i quickly gave a wave before running to nate's car. "hey." i said getting in the car. he nodded his head, not even bothering to ask why i was taking so long. i just sighed. "just drive okay?" i said annoyed already. he nodded his head before closing his phone. while he was driving, his phone went off.

i took a quick glance at the name. charlotte. she said that she had fun last night and couldn't wait till tonight. what the fuck is nate doing tonight with a chick named charlotte. i just sighed. "never mind nate, take me back to stass's house." i said looking out the window.

he looked like he didn't even give two shits about anything right now. he just shrugged and turned back. when he dropped me off, he didn't even ask why or say bye. i knocked on stas's door. when she opened it, she looked shocked. "hey, why back so early?" she asked.

"i'll tell you later. let's just play with my baby boy." i said putting down my purse.

why guys so r00d? first travis now nate. damn. feel bad for chanèl or camila. whatever she likes to go by. :)

crystal :)