Su-Won?

~~Kokuryo POV~~
Once I got a maid to prepare the room. I told all of them there are guest in mine and the other room and not to disturb them. I also asked them if they would get the meeting room ready. I went to grab my father who was in his room. I enter with him in his robes. "Father. We have special guest and we need to talk so get ready and no fighting with them got it." I looked at him with a very serious look making him look at me very curiously but he nodded. "Oh by the way Kokuryo. King Su-Won has asked for you. I was pretty sure he was only passing by and he wanted to ask you something. So go to the gate and I will get dress meet back here when your done and we will start the meeting you want. But why so serious about this meeting you never are when it comes to that you always avoid meetings as best as you can?" I looked at him very seriously giving him a vibe that something is wrong. "The ahem past king." I know he knows what I am talking about because when I started to leave he rushes to put on his clothes.

I got to the gates where I saw Uncle Joo-Doh and a very excited King. "Hello Uncle Joo-Doh and King Su-Won." I bowed. Uncle Joo-Doh and King Su-Won notice me. "Hello Kokuryo. Such a lady. Are you sure your father is Geun-Tae because I am very unsure right now." I smiled "Yep I am sure. Oh and I am sorry on my father's behavior when you last visit I wasn't here to tell him other wise." He laughed. "Well you are such a good girl and you have become very pretty too. Last time I saw you was when you were about 15 no.. Ah I remember when you came to the palace with umm.. him to tell the king." I looked at him with a sad smile. "Yep that is what I remember. So umm... King Su-Won what did you need from me?" He looks at me. He had a nervous look. "Well... uh.... never mind I will ask you later." I looked at him curiously. "That might be a while I have another mission. Something fishy with the other regions near by. I am going to check the towns to see of anything is up." He looked at me very sadly. "Oh okay Kokuryo. I don't mind waiting to ask you it's not that important." I looked at him "Okay King Su-Won. If you would excuse me but I have to get going." I bowed and headed to my fathers room. This will be interesting. But what did Su-Won want?

~~Joo-Doh POV~~
We started to the castle. "What did you want to ask Kokuryo King Su-Won?" I was ahead of him and slowed down till he was next to me. He looked down. "I wanted to confess my feelings for her. But she is a goddess and I am like a peasant compared to her." I looked at him and then faced forwards. With a frown on my face. "You probably don't have a chance." He stared at me with an upset expression. "I mean by that because Kokuryo is not ready to let go of Tenshi. She still upset. She has what I call a cold lovers heart. She won't accept anybody's until she gets over Tenshi. Sad if I do say so myself. But they loved each other with all there hearts. So I can understand." He looked downwards sadly. "Sorry to break your spirits my King." He mumbled something like okay or something along those lines. The rest of the ride was silent not a word was spoke.

~~To Be Continued~~