We meet again... Ik-Soo

~~Kokuryo POV~~~
I was helping Yoon take care of Ik-Soo. He really took a beating. Yona was sitting next to me looking down at her lap. All the other males were outside relaxing. I was turned around because I was soaking water when I heard sniffles. I looked over to Yona to see her looking up and looking at Yoon who was crying. "Yoon he will be okay." I said. He looked at me with tears in the corner of his eyes. "H-how can y-you k-know that? I mean Ik-Soo falls and hurt himself but this is worst he could've died?!" I got up and walked over to him. I hugged him behind. "I know because I have been and seen this before. Remember I am a warrior/soldier. I have been in both spots and I know he will survive. He is the priest." I said. He stayed still for a minute but turned around and hugged me like a child losing his family. "Shh. It's all right. You have Yona and the rest to be with you too." He nodded. "Why don't you take a break? Go outside with Yona and plan whatever I will stay inside to take care of Ik-Soo." "A-alright." He and Yona went outside. Once they were put I looked at Ik-Soo. "You took a number Ik-Soo." I said as I started to make more medicine for him.