Leaving Already???

~~Kokuyro POV~~
We have been at Ik-Soo's for a couple of days. Ik-Soo is better and has thanked me and remembers me. But now we were all eating around the fire and talking. I was sitting there looking at the fire. I need to go back to the Village of Dragons. I remember there is something I need there. I was out of my trance when Ik-Soo started to talk. "So Kokuyro is it time to lead them to what they will need?" I smirked. "Shouldn't I ask you that oh powerful priest." He smiled. "I believe its time but do you and HIM think that too??" I thought and felt in my body a warm feeling. "He thinks it is time and I believe I need to see them again." He nodded. Everyone else was confused. "Where exactly do we need to go?" Jae-ha asked. "We need to go the Village of Dragons. My village like yours but mine is created by the black dragon. Also most of them are not descendants of the Black dragon." They all nodded in understanding. "So where is the Village of Dragons?" Hak asked. "Its in between the Xing empire but I have made friends with the Xing emperor so no harm to us. The dragons need to get out and help there holders trainers." "Hold up what do you mean dragons and train? Aren't they at full potential?" Yoon asked. "No actually. They need to understand the full capabilities. What if I told you Kija for a short time period of time can have both hands claws. Shin-ah can see the future. Jae-Ha can fly. Zeno well he already can but turn his body to scales to protect himself. And Yona well she can call upon these features to the them and has perfect aim when she shoots or can kill an army with a single swipe of a sword." I asked. They were all flabbergasted. "Then what can you do Kokuyro?" Yoon asked. "I am there protecter so I can summon my dragon to help me fight or heal." "WHAT!!!" Everyone yelled. I nodded. "Well we leave first thing tomorrow morning so I will be in bed. Goodnight."

~~3RD POV~~
Everyone was saying goodbye to Ik-Soo. "Are you sure you don't want to come?" Yoon asked Ik-Soo. He nodded. "You know everyone will welcome you Ik-Soo and you will be protected." Kokuyo said. "I know but this is the best place for me to talk to God." Kokuyo nodded. "If you say so Ik-Soo. They started to walk out to the Village of Dragons. But what they didn't know that they wouldn't be seeing Ik-Soo for a very long time.