Seeking Ik-Soo

~~Kokuryo POV~~
We were in the mountains I was twirling while I was walking and just jumping around. Hak was shaking his head just watching me and Yona smiling softly. I was twirling and I tripped over a rock. I closed my eyes waiting for the ground to hit me but it never came. What came was a pair of strong arms holding my waist. I open my eyes to see Jae-ha holding me. "You should be careful. We wouldn't want you to get hurt now would we?" I blushed a million shades of red and muttered a quiet thank you. 'Why does he make me feel like Tenshi is here? I am making him replace Tenshi! I hope not Tenshi... I feel like I am betraying him if that is the case.' I thought while I was walking staring at the ground. I notice there is a distance between me and the group so I rush to catch up. We were in a forest and there was a hut up ahead. But then there was two soldiers and the general of the fire tribe Kan Soo-Jin coming out with Ik-Soo. I push all of them into a bush. Yoon looked like he was going to explode. "Kokuryo why did you push us in here?" I looked at the soldiers then him. "You know priest once had more power. Someone must be worried about being taken over. But let see who are they soldiers for." I said looking at the soldiers carefully. Hak looked to. "Aha! They are Fire Tribe!" "Okay let's go!" Yona said. I held her back. "That's a bad idea. One you are thought of as dead. Two they will probably kill us all. And third you would probably be taken and used against Su-Won and be married to one of the sons of the General's sons. Let me handle this." I walked out and gave Hak my bag and my weapons.

~~3rd POV~~
"Is she insane!" Kija asked. Shin-ah and Yoon seemed to agree with Kija. Yona shooked her head. "No! Just watch Kokuryo is very manipulative and smart. She has more respect from anyone I know she will be fine." They watch her go sneaking up to the soldiers. "Hello." They all jumped in surprise and let go of Ik-Soo and he landed on the ground. I notice blood on the side of his arm. They all looked over and bowed. General Kan Soo-Jin started to talk. "Miss Kokuryo what are you doing here?" "I was here because I had another mission but I saw your troops and came to investigate." He nodded. "So why is the man have a bloody arm and being held by your soldiers?" "Because he is a priest and you know they had killed previous kings and once had more power than the king. So just in case we are going to lock him up or kill him." "Oh but why would you want to kill me? Can't we live in peace??" "Shut up!" And Kan Soo-Jin slapped Ik-Soo. "May I take him? Maybe I can throw him into the sea or send him to the boarding countries." He then started to think. "I mean I can take him off your hands and you don't have to bothered or even questioned because I am sure this not the Kings command." His eyes widen in realization he nodded and left. Once I knew he was gone I motion my hand and carried Ik-Soo into the house so Yoon and I can bandage him up.

~~To Be Continued~~