Chapter 1: Cheer Up

Third Person POV

It was a Monday and (y/n) was walking home from school. The (age) male was upset. He was bullied at school because you were in love with another male and people overheard your fantasy with him in the bathroom. You walked into the pizzeria named "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" and find a table that is the Dining Area empty.

Your POV

I sit down, fold my arms, then I put my head into my arms and start to cry. Why do I have to like males! Just then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see a purple bunny animatronic looking at me with worry.

Bonnie's POV

The male looks up to me and has tears in his eyes. I feel so bad for him. "What's your name?" I ask. "(Y-Y/N)" he says quietly. "Well, that's a cute name for someone like you." I say and he begins to blush. I then question whats wrong and he tells me all about his troubles at school.

"Don't worry (y/n), I don't care about those people who trouble you. I'm here so see me as much as you can. Take the security shift so you can spend time with me." (Y/N) Looks at me and smiles. "Thank you." he says. I smile and hug him.

* Time Skip to 11:45*

I get up early and tell Chica and Freddy not to kill (y/n). I also told them that I had a crush on (y/n). They understood, but Freddy warned me to be careful that if (y/n) hurt us he would die. So I went to the office, on the way I meet Foxy and told him about (y/n) and he also understood.

*Time skip to 12:00 a.m*

Your POV

I walk into the pizzeria. I notice that the bunny was gone. I didn't really catch his name back there so I'll have to find out right now. I went to the office and found him waiting for me.

"Hello (y/n)!" The bunny said cheerfully. "Hello um.." I try to say his name. "I'm Bonnie, I see you've meet my friends: Freddy, Chica and the one behind you is Foxy. I look behind me and the pirate fox comes to me for a hug.

The other animatronic characters settle in the office and Foxy lets go of me. "So (y/n), heard you were feeling down." Freddy says to me. I sadly lower my head and shoulders. "Yes." I say sadly

Freddy's POV

I see (y/n) start to tear up. I then hug him. "There, there (y/n) I'm sorry for saying that." I say to him in a gentle tone. He then starts feeling better. Bonnie suddenly takes (y/n) out of my arms and walks him to the Dining Area to eat.

"So (y/n) want to be our friends?" Bonnie asks (y/n). "Y-Yes" (y/n) says to him. He's so cute. Oh no I'm starting to get feelings for him. Better try and only think as (y/n) as a friend not as a partner in love, hopefully not.