Chapter 4:The Choice (Together Forever) Part 2/2

Bonnie's POV

I was waiting for (y/n) to come out in his new (Favorite Animal) body. I hope the transformation is successful. It was a chaos when the original 5 children were transferred. I was waiting outside the door and Freddy then comes out behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Freddy, do you think (y/n) will make it?" I ask. Freddy smiles and pats me on the back. "Don't worry Bonnie, (y/n) he will be fine." he reassures me. I can only hope.

*Timeskip to 11:45*

I wait for (y/n) I heard the puppet would be done by 11:50 so I kept staring at the clock. The puppet suddenly opened the door.

"The transformation is done Bonnie, you may now see him." The puppet announces. I quickly get into the Parts/Service room to see (y/n). He was sitting on the table. I immediately hug him.

"Hello (y/n) my love, I missed you." I say to him. " I missed you too Bon - Bon." he says to me. I kiss him tenderly and we both had a wonderful sensation. I then helped him up off the table. "Well Bonnie, I see that (y/n) has succeed in becoming an animatronic." Freddy says as he walked in the room. I smile at him as I showed him (y/n). (Y/N) looked at Freddy and smiled and told him that he could get used to it. And we set off with our new member of the family.

A/N: Thanks for reading. I just wanted to let you know that you are awesome in every way. I don't know if I should continue this story or is the story finished. Comment if you want the story to continue or if I should quit here.