Chapter 2: A Golden Problem

Golden Freddy's POV

As I watch Bonnie and the others hang out with (y/n). I get angry. That Bunny Needs to know that (y/n)'s mine and no one else's. Now what to do? I teleport to plot my plan.

Your POV

Man this night is going well me and the others had fun all night. It was about 3:35 when I noticed a different version of Freddy come into the Dining Area.

"Hello everyone," the golden bear says. The others glare at him. "Hi Goldie," Bonnie says in a stress "No need to get all mad Bon-Bon," he continues. Bonnie goes up to Goldie and tries to hit him but he dodges. He then comes up to me.

"Ah, you must be (y/n), got to say you look cute." He says sweetly. Bonnie rages at this and tackles the golden version of Freddy.

"Get away from (y/n)!" Bonnie shouts at Golden Freddy. "As you wish Bonnie, he'll be mine soon." He grins deviously then teleports away somewhere.

"Are you alright (y/n)?" asked Bonnie with concern. "Yes Bonnie, I'm fine." I say. He then gives me a relieved sigh. " If he try's to come near you again I'll rip him apart. "Thanks Bonnie." I say.

Golden Freddy POV

I teleported back to my spot and heard that protector Bonnie's going to be for (y/n). Well Bonnie's got another thing coming.