Chapter 5: Looking Back

Your POV

Time: 11:50 pm

I was still a little while since I became an animatronic I have been with Bonnie. I was not really in the position to play on the stage since when I was alive I was never good at instruments, singing, or anything. Bonnie came up to me looking worried.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Bonnie says to me I look at him sadly. "No Bonnie, do you think I made a bad decision?" Bonnie looks at me with understanding eyes. "It's okay (y/n), even though you're one of us now and can't leave the pizzeria if you wanted to I would say at least you're not with your drunk dad anymore" "I guess you're right Bonnie ," I say. Freddy then walks into the room.

"Hello you two." Freddy says to Bonnie and me. I was still saddened because I miss my sister, mother, and dad I didn't tell anybody what was going on.

- Time skip to 3:33 am -

I was playing around with Foxy, all of a sudden a man came in, but he had purple all over. He had an evil smirk.

"Well, well, well another animatronic friend to help well I just can't have that." He says. Bonnie gets in front of me and tells the Purple Guy to stand back. Bonnie then tackles the Purple guy and punches him unconscious. Bonnie then drags the Purple Guy to the back room and stuffs him. Bonnie then comes back and holds me tight. 

"Don't worry (y/n), he wont hurt you now." I smile at Bonnie. "I think we can move on with the future" I say with a little ease he nods and we snuggle for the rest of the night.