Chapter 3: A Decision To Make

A/N: Hello welcome to the next chapter so if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated, and don't worry I have a title for the next Chapter. Anyway enjoy reading and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Your POV

It was my second night at the office. I walked in and saw Bonnie waiting for me in the office.

"Hello Bonnie." I said as I walked in. "Hello my dear (y/n)." Bonnie then comes to me, picks me up and kiss me on the lips. I blush as he puts me down.

"I missed you so much (y/n)." Bonnie says to me. "Bonnie it's been 24 hours since you saw me." I laugh. "You're really special to me (y/n) and I am always happy to see you." Bonnie says before kissing me again. I turned around and Foxy appears.

"Yarr, (y/n) want to come sailin' with me lad." I turn to Bonnie to see what he thinks about it. He nods to me in approval. I then go with Foxy to Pirates Cove.

"So lad, I hear ye is in love with ye Bonnie." He stated. I thought about this. I wouldn't say I was in love with him, but I've got to admit he was one cute bunny. "I do think he's cute." I replied. Foxy chuckled and got a plastic version of a cutlass out and tossed one to me. He soon took out his own out of his belt buckle.

"So landlubber, ya goin' to be a part of my pirate crew, or will I make ya walk the plank." he says in traditional pirate voice. I knew he was having fun so I also played along. "No ya scamperin' sea dog." I reply. "Okay lad, be on yer guard." The pirate reply's and we have a sword battle for awhile.

Bonnie's POV

I heard (y/n) and Foxy having a sword fight at Pirates cove and I smile. I'm glad (y/n) is hear, he seems to make life less boring around here. I wish he could be hear forever. I wonder if I could convince him to become and animatronic character like myself. I wish there was... oh wait there is. I could ask the puppet... no, he's not around anymore. maybe Goldie can help. I know he might have stolen my dear (y/n) away from me once, but I got to give him a second chance. I walk past the Dining Area and into the Parts/Service room and see Golden Freddy sitting there angrily.

"What do you want!" Golden Freddy snarled. "Nothing, I was just wondering if you could help me." I say with bravery. "it's (y/n) and... "What, you think I care about that little precious human of yours." he sniffed. "I was wondering if you can help me because I want him to be with me forever. Do you think you can help with that." "Ask the puppet to do that!" "I don't know where he..." "Did someone request my assistance?" A voice comes from behind me. I look to the back of me and noticed the puppet smiling as he always does.

"So ya need (y/n) soul in a suit huh?" he asks smiling. "Well I was considering it." I say, "But I don't know what (y/n) might think." "Don't worry about (y/n), I'm sure he'll make the right choice." The puppet says grinning. I can only hope that (y/n) could.

*Timeskip to 5:20 a.m*

I was hanging out with the gang and (y/n). I have to say he looks pleased. I then walk over to him, pick him up and hold him bridle style. "Hi Bonnie." "Hello my sweet (y/n)." I say smiling. "(Y/N) I have something to show you." He looks up at me and nods his head. I then take him to the Parts/Service room to meet the puppet.

Your POV

I was stood up by Bonnie to me a marionette like creature.

"Why you must be (y/n), I've heard a lot about you from Bonnie." he says. " I was hoping you can make a deal. "What is the deal?" I question. "Well (y/n) you see these animatronic characters have spirits of murdered children, and thanks to you there souls are happy. So the point is that do you mind if I place your soul in this (Favorite Animal) suit so you and the animatronics can be happy forever?" He question hopefully waiting for a yes from me. "I-I don't know, I think I need time to decide." The marionette frowns and nods and then leaves the room. Bonnie then hugs me tightly.

"If you don't accept this offer I understand." he says and then I walk to the office to decide.