Chapter 1

(F/N) P.O.V:

I ran through the alley ways since the street was being attacked my flying rocks and titans were starting to walk through the streets. When I ran into a dead end, I would use the walls as a way of getting up, so i would do a zig zag motion on the two walls that faced each other to get up. I ran into a few titans a long the way, I would have killed them, but without my hood I couldn't do it and I was malnourished from not drinking the amount of blood I need to drink to stay strong. I kept running until I came upon my house that was crushed by the flying rocks. A feeling of sadness ran through my body, I wanted to cry badly, but I couldn't if I did I would lose control. A five meter titan was headed my way, but a one of the members of the Garrisons grab my forearm and pull me to run with him. I wasn't moving from the feeling I felt.

"Dammit!" he said while trying to pull me, "Get a grip and let's move! You are such a stupid sixteen year old! Your safety comes first!"

I grew mad at his words and I turn around, my eyes flashing a blood red color. He moves slightly back, surprised at what he is seeing. My nails grew longer and I launch at him before he could take off in his 3DMG. I cut his head off and I grab it and open my mouth and I drain the blood into my mouth. When I was done I wiped my mouth and my body went back to normal. I look at the crushed house that was filled with good memories and I ran off towards the walls that lead to the opening which lead the space between Wall Rose and Wall Maria. I ran through the crowds towards the boats. People kept pushing around to get on the boats and away from the horrible fate they would have to encounter. I curse under my breath and run towards the boat and jump onto it, landing perfectly on the boat. I walk onto the deck and went to a place where I could sit, ignoring the stares of people who saw my jump. I sat down and look at the crowd of the people, I place my head on my knees and let a few tears roll down my cheeks. 'I'm so useless'

~Five years later~

I stood in line with the rest of the 104th Trainee Squad, I was now twenty years old, but I look like I was fifth-teen years old, since I was immortal. I had change after the titan attack on Shinganshina. I stayed the same height, but this time I was a 'serial killer', I always showed up on the newspapers in the front. They called me 'The Mystical Serial Killer' because I always wore a black sleeve less hood that covered my entire face with black pants that had two silver chains hanging clipped on my pants when I killed to eat. I decided after the attack that I had to become strong so I began to drink blood when I had to and that's why I'm here with the 104th Trainee Squad.

"You filthy shit! What is your name?" screams Keith Shadis at me while spit from his mouth flied everywhere.

"(F/N) (M/N) (L/N)" I say while saluting and staring at him with my icy cold eyes.

"And why the fuck are you here?" he says in a low voice trying to intimidate me which was not happening.

"I'm a useless piece of shit" I say while starring up at him, "I want to do something good for once in my fucking life!"

He stares down at me and doesn't say anything. He pass by me and heads towards the next person. I stay there while looking ahead. I notice from the corner of my eyes that some of the people were trying to get a glimpse at me. 'Tch. They're annoying'

Night came and everyone headed to the cabins. I end up with a girl name Ymir who had an obsession with a girl by the name Krista. I lay on the uncomfortable bed looking up at the dirty ceiling.

"Yo, we're heading to get food" Ymir says while standing at the foot of my bed with Krista by her side.

I didn't say anything and just kept looking up at the ceiling.

"Rude bitch" Ymir says under her breath while turning around.

"I heard that" I say loud enough for the two of them to hear.

Ymir turn to look at me and I gave a smart-ass smirk. Her face becomes a light shade of red and she open the door and walked outside. Krista came up to me and gave me a soft smile, like the one that Emily would give me every time she woke me up.

"Let's go eat, (F/N)" she says with the smile plastered on her face.

"Sure" I say because of her smile that reminded me of Emily.

We both walk out of the room and towards the cafeteria. We enter at the same time and everyone's head snap towards our direction, or should I say they all were looking at me. Some of the guys blushed when they saw me and looked away. 'Tch. Hormonal teenagers'.

I began walking towards a dark corner, but Krista grabs my wrist and brings me towards a table with Ymir and two other guys. One was blonde and the other had black hair. Krista push me into a seat and then she sat next to me which may have upset Ymir.

"Hi, my name is Reiner and this is Bertolt" the blonde one said.

"I'm (F/N)" I say with my monotone voice.

Reiner, Bertolt, Ymir, and Krista were having a conversation which I didn't give two shits about. 'This is so boring!' , while I thought of things being boring a sudden shout is heard next to our table.

"Horse face!" a boy with brown hair and green eyes screams.

"What did you call me?!" horse face shouts.

"I called you a horse!" the brown hair boy screams.

The two boys where about to break into a fight, but I decided to get in the way since I didn't want Keith to come in here. I stood up and hit the boy and horse face on the top of the head which ended with their face hitting each other and both sitting on the floor while rubbing their head and looking up at me.

"What was that for!" horse face exclaimed.

"Do you want Keith to come in here and make you run laps until you are worn out?" I ask them with my eyebrows furrowed.

"No" they both said.

I went to turn around, but the brown haired boy stopped me.

"You're that girl from the market who sold me the apple pie!" the brown boy says while pointing at me.

"So what?" I say annoyed.

"Nothing, I just wanted to thank you again for selling it to me for the money I had" he says while getting up with a stupid grin on his face.

"You welcome" I said while turning around to head off to the cabin and sleep.