Chapter 2

(F/N) P.O.V:

A couple of months have gone by and I quickly made my way to the top. Mikasa and I were always fighting to get the top position, so we would always end up in ties, which sucked a lot because I was a demon and she was a normal human, unless she made a deal with an angel or a demon. I was in the library reading a couple of books on what this humans believed in and their theories of life and death and morals and what not. I came a cross a book reading: "Information on Demons". I decided to grab it and read. I kept on laughing at the things that the author wrote. "They don't bleed", "They are evil creatures", etc. Most of us weren't evil, the only evil ones were the ones who made contracts with sinister creatures of the abyss. My laughing came to a stop when two Military Police members came up to me, 'Shit, did they found out that I'm the 'Mystical Serial Killer''.

"Are you (F/N) (M/N) (L/N)?" one of the boys ask while looking down at a file.

"Yes, that's me" I say with my emotionless mask. 'Okay (F/N), if they tell you that you are under arrest go with them and when you get on the carriage then kill them and turn into a shadow'.

"I would like for you to join the Military Police" the other one says with an aura of authority, he had chubby cheeks. 'I'll call you chubby bunny and I'll call the other one shithead'.

"Nope" I say while popping out the 'p'.

"But, the king needs someone like you to protect him!" the one I called shithead said.

"I'm not wasting my time to protect a fucking pig, instead of thousands of people who need people to find a way of destroying the titans" I say while getting up and grabbing the book that made me laugh my ass off.

I quickly made a dash towards the door, so I wouldn't have to deal with chubby bunny and shithead. I kept on walking until a voice interrupted me.

"Cadet (L/N), I would..." a voice says but I didn't let the person finish because I quickly cut off his sentence.

"Stop fucking bothering me! I don't want to protect that pig bastard" I yell, after saying my sentence I look at the tall blonde man and I went paralyzed. '(F/N) you fucking idiot!'.

The man in front of me was wearing a Survey Corps's green hood, "I-I di-didn't mean th-that" I stuttered, 'Why me?'.

He softly smiled, "Don't worry, I bet the Military Police is bothering you."

"Y-yes" I stuttered out, embarrassed of the words I told him.

"Don't worry cadet (L/N), I know I someone who curses as much as you do" he says while giving a small chuckle.'This guy has a stern face, but he smiles...weird I thought people with that type of expression never smile...but then I again I usually have a stern face, but I smile like an idiot'.

"Anyways, I was wondering If you would like to join the Survey Corps?" he asks me, while his lips become a straight line, indicating he was serious.

"I would love to join" I say with a stern expression on my face.

"Good, I need you to go pack your stuff and say your farewells because I need you for an upcoming expedition" he says in a serious voice.

"Yes..." I trail of not knowing the guys name or position.

"Commander Erwin Smith" he says noticing I didn't know his name.

"Yes, Commander Erwin" I say while saluting. 

We stayed there for a few minutes, until he realized that I was still saluting and waiting for his dismissal, "Sorry, cadet (L/N), you are dismissed."

"Yes, sir" I say and then I turn around to head to my cabin.

When I reached the cabin, no one was in there so I decided to pack my things and skip the farewells. I felt someone or something staring at me from the corner that my back faced. I turn around softly and  saw that the corner was darker than the other corners, even though everything was dark and the only light coming in was through the window of the door. I kept staring at the corner waiting for something to pop up. I held my pocket knife on top of my left wrist. I was a special demon, I am able to control my own blood. I could use it to fight because I usually turned it into double katanas and fought off creatures that were trying to kill me because some fucktard put a price on my head. I kept still staring at the corner, until the door opened and whatever was in that corner disappeared. I quickly hid the knife in the pocket of the white pants of the uniform.

"(F/N), where are you going?" Krista asks while pointing at my bag, "Don't tell me you gave up!"

"Don't worry Krista, I didn't give up" I say while standing up from my kneeling position, "Commander Erwin Smith came up to me today and asked to me to come with him to the Survey Corps."

"And you said yes" she finishes my sentence.

"Yep" I say, grabbing my bag and swinging it over my shoulder.

Krista runs to me and hugs me, "I'm going to miss you!"

I hug her back, "I'll miss you to."

She pulls away and walks me towards the place Commander Erwin told me to meet him. Krista and I grew close this past few months through the rough training and the dinners that always had Yeager and Horse face fighting and bad mouthing each other. When Erwin arrives on his horse with a black haired man on another horse, Krista hugs me again and she walks away while waving.

"You guys seem close" Erwin says while looking at Krista walk away.

"I guess so" I say while looking up at him.

"Oi, eyebrows and brat we don't have time for this shit" the black haired man says, "I have paper work to do."

"You know Levi, you could have just stayed at Headquarters" Erwin says.

"Tch. I wanted to see the fucking brat that everyone is talking about" he says while looking down at me. 'What is shorty's problem? Did a magical witch take away his natural height or some crazy shit like that?'.

"There aren't any other horses so you can get on ride with me while Levi carries your bag" Erwin says while holding his hands out for me to take.

"Oi! I'm not carrying that piece of shit" Levi says while pointing at my bag, "It's filthy."

"Then cadet (L/N) can ride with you" Erwin says while trying to hide his annoyance.

"Tch. At least she is clean" Levi says.

I give Erwin my bag and I head towards Levi's horse. Levi sticks out his hand for me to take. I grab his hand and he hoist me up behind him. I wrap my arms around his torso and the horse started moving. I could feel his six pack and a blush crept into my face. 'Why am I acting like this?'.

Levi P.O.V:

'This is the fucking brat that everyone is talking, tch. She is way to beautiful...What the actual fuck am I saying! Levi you need to sleep more.' 

We kept  riding towards HQ, about half way I felt a head lean against my back. I look back and see her sleeping, her lips were slightly parted and she let out a few cute snores. 'Cute snores? What the actual fuck is wrong with me?'.