Chapter 15

(Y/N) P.O.V:

Levi was giving me a piggyback ride, instead of carrying me like before. He was taking me somewhere, but I didn't know because he wouldn't tell me, so I decided to bother him.

"Levi" I say with a smirk on my face.

"What?" he replies.

"I just realized something" I say while resting my chin on his right shoulder.

"And what is that?" Levi asks.

"You're so short" I say while pouting, "My feet almost reach the ground."

"Tch." Levi says, "If you want me to drop you, then don't annoy me."

"You don't mean that" I say while poking his cheek.

Levi's arm move away from my butt and I fall onto the wooden floor.

"Levi!" I exclaim surprised.

Levi doesn't respond and just keeps walking. I roll my eyes and get off the floor. I walk behind him, until an idea popped into my head. I softly walk backwards, until I was a good distance away from him. I start running to him and when I'm close enough, I jump onto his back.

"Koala hug!" I say as I wrap my arm around him and my legs to.

Levi looses balance, but he regains it and places his hands under my legs, "What the fuck, (Y/N)?"

"I love you" I whisper in his ear, making an evident blush appear upon is face.

"I-I lo-love you to-too" he stutters cutely.

"Aw" I say while giggling at his cute expression.

Levi walks, with me on his back, through endless halls until he reaches a set of double doors. He kicks one open and we head into the green landscape. He walks towards the back side of the building.

"(Y/N), can you please get off?" Levi asks.

"Sure" I say.

I slide off Levi's back and once I was off, Levi walks to a pair of vines and starts climbing up them.

"Climb up" Levi says as he climbs up the vines slowly.

I chuckle softly and my wing appears from my back. I fly up to the roof. I look down at Levi and I see a pissed off expression on his face.

"(Y/N)!" he yells at me.

"What?!" I yell back at him.

"If you had fucking wings, than why didn't you carry me up!?" He shouts at me and I roll my eyes.

"First of all, I only have one wing and second of all, you didn't say anything so I thought you wanted to be romantic and shit" I say with a mischievous smirk on my face.

Levi looks at me with his stoic expression and he keeps climbing up the vines. When he reaches the top, he grabs my neck and kisses me on the lips harshly. He lets go off my neck and climbs onto the roof. I felt heat rush up my neck and onto my cheeks.

"Was that what you meant by romantic" he says with a small smirk on his face.

"Not really, but..." I say, still blushing, "That was fine."

"Tch." Levi says, "So, what is this about you becoming queen?"

"Well I went to the ball and I met my great aunt, who was the queen of Hell for about three hundred years," I say while looking into Levi's silver eyes, "Before the ball, she asked me to become the new queen because she was pregnant with her husband's baby. I felt a surge of confidence for some unknown reason, so I accepted."