Chapter 12

3rd pov

It was 7 months later and everything was going great. Cameron was just now 8 months pregnant and her and Gumball were happy. They were expecting a little boy and decided on the name Arron. Cameron and Gumball were recently married and everyone was happy for them. Maeve and Felix were now a year old along with their cousin Jayden being two.

Cameron's pov

Gumball was being a sweet heart like usual and decided to plan a picnic out in the rose garden where he proposed. I happily walked down the steps passing through the ball room and I let out a scream. I felt my water break and I was on my knees in seconds. Some servants rushed over to my side and helped me towards the hospital. When I got there a doctor came over.

"Cameron I'll send someone to get king Gumball, please just take deep breaths and keep your cool" he said as I felt another pain and I screamed.

"W-what's going on is something wrong" I said after the sharp pain.

"Your in labor" he said writing something down.

"No that's not possible I'm not due till next month" I said loudly.

"Your baby is gonna be five weeks early" he said before Gumball ran into the room and immediately took my side before another contraction hit me and I screamed.

9 hours later Gumball's pov

Cameron was asleep they had trouble getting Arron and after they did she fell asleep. I was holding my half candy/quarter human/quarter vampire child in my arms happily. He had his mothers light brown hair and her red eyes with little stubby fangs which was adorable. He was wrapped in a light blue blanket which made his pinkish purple skin more noticeable. He slept soundly in my arms and I smiled at him.

Authors note: ok guys I'm gonna not be on for a lot this week probably. I have to watch my brother tomorrow so maybe I'll be able to get a chapter in and Wednesday I have a appointment. I'm going back to my ankle specialist *next part with more sarcasm then should be allowed in the galaxy* I'm so excited I miss going to Cherry tree oh my doctor was the best. (I was there for a whole year and they thought it was 6 different things and I'm going back after 4 years :-( )