Chapter 15

3rd pov

Months had passed and Maeve and Arron were keeping it a secret. Maeve had officially dropped the band, Tristan and Willow were about 70 and Tristan hated Marshall more then ever. He had tended to walk in on them a lot since the kids started school again. Arron had been transferred to Night O'spere high because Cameron had convinced Gumball to let him around kids his age.

Fionna's pov

"Bye kids" I said as they left. I shut the door an Marshall had his arms instantly around me.

"Finally we are alone" he whispered in my ear. I smiled at him and wiggled out.

"You know my dad is just gonna come over again. He's afraid that your gonna hurt me even after fifteen years of being together. plus you know I'm two weeks late I'm not sure or not yet" I said with a sigh. We flopped on the couch and turned on a scary movie when someone stormed in the room crying. We both jumped up and looked to find Cameron who was sobbing. Marshall hugged her trying to soothe her.

"What's wrong Cam" i said after she started to calm down. I got her some tea and we are sat down. After we sat down she looked down at her feet trying not to cry.

"I-I-I was going to the store. I forgot the list in me and his room I went to go get it a-and" she started to say and she burst into tears again. I removed the cup from her hands and hugged her. "S-she was so much prettier then me." She stuttered. I just hugged her tighter.

"It's gonna be ok Cam. I know you love him, but you can do so much better" I said quietly as she cried. "Stay here as long as you need" I said and she shook her head.

"I wanna be alone for a little, will you watch Arron for a few days" she asked and Marshall left and came back with a key.

"Of coarse we will. And I kept the place neat so if you want you can go back to it" she nodded and stood up when he finished speaking. She hugged him and left obviously feeling bad. As soon as the door closed it opened again and here came Tristan.

"Marshall what are you doing with strange girls" he yelled at him and I sighed.

"I'm not a bad guy you know. She's a family friend and plus I don't have time for other girls this one is all I need" he said wiggling his eyebrows at me with a smirk. I leaned over and kissed him forgetting my father was here he cleared is throat.

"As long as she's not pregnant I guess it's fine" he lectured. I must have had a strange look on my face or something because his eyes widened and Marshall was against the wall. "What did you do to my little girl" he threatened as Marshall slipped out of his grip wrapping an arm around me. I nuzzled closer and my dad glared.

"are you sure you want an answer to that?" Marshall asked and my dad glared before walking out. Marshall and me resumed on our scary movie, even though we weren't paying attention. We cuddled, made out, and talked the whole time.

authors note

It's short sorry it's the Fourth of July I have like no time for two long chapters and I wanna write another for my other story "Running away with him" it's a Fiolee story.