chapter 18

(Hey guys this is another chapter not sure how long or good but I thought you should meet my favorite gay shipping I love these two too death honestly if I was  guy.... and gay..... I'd have trouble picking which one I loved more. But I'm a girl, and straight, and have a boyfriend :) well let's continue.... and sorry about words and Arron's name my kindle doesn't like it.... plus just got back from dc zoo.... I got a baby stuffed panda....)

3rd pov

Today was a day of D2the5's second gig and Demonic hearts was already opening for them, and very few fans were there because it had been a while since D2the5 had played so everyone wanted to see.

Maeve's pov

Today we had another gig and our tech manager/manager/owner of the band was actually there. "Maeve I'm gonna go set up the equipment" Caleb our

Manager told me. Caleb was also my best friend, well kinda.

"Demonic heart's tech guy is out there to" I told him and he walked out to go work on setting everything up.

Vinny's pov

I was working on setting everything up when he came out. Caleb. He's so perfect, smart, cure, not stuck up, sweet. There was only one think though was he is straight.

Caleb's pov

"I'm straight I don't like him. I can't I'm straight" I thought to myself repeatedly as I went to the other side of the stage and "casually" took glances at Vinny wondering if it's possible I could like him.

Vinny's pic

I kept sneaking peaks at him and I'll admit it. I mean Caleb is hot it's hard not to. If you were 5,5"  had a four pack, I mean like wow. I mean I would stare at you too, but I gotta keep it quiet and not obvious.

3rd pov

About 30 minutes minutes later

Vinny's pov

I was walking across the stage and lost in my thoughts about the hottest guy and the guy of my dreams, I accidentally ran into him. "Sorry," I said slightly blushing because we were pressed up against each other and our hands almost touching. This lasted a few seconds before he backed away slightly while a slight blush spread across his cheeks. It was the color of lilacs and looked perfect on him.

"It's fine," Caleb said with a smile that made me wanna giggle. I didn't though I just smiled at him like an idiot and I knew I was. About at this I noticed he was holding the cord I needed. It was the red plmp I looked at my cord and his and he realized the same thing I did. "I guess you need this," he said and I nodded. We both connected our wire when all the sudden I was on the other side of the stage against the wall in pain. I could feel the blood running down my back.  I couldn't hear anything but ringing and everything started to go dim.

Cable's pov

I couldn't feel anything on the whole half of my body. It was directly against the wall most my body in pain except the part that had hit. I saw Vinny laying on the other side of the room I tried to call his name, but nothing seemed to come out. I saw everyone running top towards Vinny and some men came in and put us in a. What's it called. I'm in so much pain I can't even think.

5 hours later Vinny's pov

I opened my eyes slowly, my entire body numb. I looked over to see in the bed a few feet away from me was Caleb,  is whole left side that was visible was bruised, the rest of the left side was had cast on it. I looked over to my other side to see Nikki, Wolfie, Aaron, Maeve, and Josh here. Nikki sleeping on Wolfie as he glared at Josh on the other side of room. Josh was looking at nikki with a jealous hurt expression. He was beside Maeve who laid on Aaron's shoulder sleeping. I then looked back at Caleb and realized him staring at the ceiling with a pained expression.

"Hey," I said hearing how week I actually sounded.

"Oh hey," he said kinda slurred obviously in a lot of pain.

"I think we connected the wrong cords," I said and couldn't help but chuckle, finding this ironic.

"Yeah," he said slowly drifting to sleep. I slowly followed him as I fell into a deep slumber dreaming of the only man that only managed to cloud my mind. Caleb