Chapter 21

Arron's pov

I hung with the crew for a while, but I couldn't stand hearing Nikki talk about how much she liked Josh. I didn't wanna tell her about what all I saw though. So I went and sat alone on a bench when suddenly Ray came over and sat with me.

"Hey dude" he said casually as he sat down. We were on a black couch with white skulls.

"Hi" I responded depressedly. I didn't really wanna be at the party, but I don't wanna get bullied even more just because I left.

Ray's pov

I had a plan and I knew it wouldn't seem very good but I knew it would work. All I needed was time.

"I hate Maeve" Arron said bluntly. I gave him a shocked expression.

"That's not true, you love her. You guys are meant to be." I said frowning. Without him and her together my plan wouldn't work.... Or would it.

"She cheated on me. With her best friend" he said with a frown. "How could I forgive her?" Arron asked.

"No she didn't" I said with a frown. "I would know, me and her thoughts are connected." I said as he frowned.

It was obvious he felt like an ass. He knew he had messed up.

"How do I make it up to her?" He asked anxiously. I made a slight smirk at him. My plan was working out perfectly.

"Propose." Is all I said before walking off.

Arron's pov

As soon as I heard Ray say the word "propose" I sat there stunned. After a few moments though I got up and left the party starting home to get something.