Texting

Aphmau sat up in her bed, sighing. She decided to text her best friend, Garroth. He was going to come over to hang out soon, but she was bored and had nothing to do at that moment.
A: Hey!
G: Hey, Aph!
A: what's up?
G: Nothing. I really want food.
Aphmau giggled at the text. Suddenly, she was craving things like candy and food. She decided to tell him everything she wanted as a joke.
A: I want candy.
A: I want cereal.
A: I want a hug.
A: I want chocolate kisses. (Hershey things xD)
A: I want soda.
A: I want any food.
A: I want coffee.
Aphmau paused, laughing. Maybe they could go get food when he got there. She added a few more things to the list for fun.
G: is that it?
A: Mhm. Pretty much.
G: I have to go get gas for my car, so I'll be over a bit later, okay?
A: Okay. Be safe driving.
G: I will. See ya, Aph-moo. Love ya.
A: Bye, G. Love ya too.
Aphmau closed her phone, throwing it to the side. She rolled over, smiling. She had major feelings for Garroth. They always said they loved each other, assuming it as friends. Aphmau wasn't that pretty, or so she thought. Garroth was tall, and handsome, and way cooler then she was. She didn't even know why Garroth talked to her.
Why would he ever like a girl like her?
Aphmau sat up, going to brush her hair, teeth, and freshen up. She walked to her bathroom and closed the door, starting to brush out her knotted hair.
About 30 minutes or so later, there was a ding at the door. Aphmau's heart skipped as she hopped up from the couch and walked to the door quickly, checking a mirror. She wanted to look at least decent.
She opened the door, revealing a smiling, cute, blonde haired boy she loved to call her best friend. He was holding a grocery bag with a screenshot of all the texts Aphmau sent him of what he wanted. She began laughing. He was such a great friend, and she was so in love.
"Surprise," he chuckled, handing her the bag. She let him in, taking it. "Look through it. I didn't really get gas, I just wanted you to have what you wanted."
"Besides," She heard him say under his breath. "You look cute flustered."
She smiled, not believing her ears. Everything was there except for the chocolate kisses and the hug.
"They didn't have the kisses or 'a hug' at the store." He smiled. "So I'm just gonna give you my own."
Before she could react, he wrapped his arms around her and crashed his lips onto hers. She felt her heart explode and she felt weak. He was actually kissing her!
She kissed back, smiling. After he pulled away, she smiled again.
"Took you that long, huh?"
"I didn't know how else to do it," he grinned. "I thought the 'love ya' thing gave it away, but I guess not."
"I've loved you since the day I've met you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling.
"Me too." He said, smiling. "You're all that I can think about. I'm stupid for not doing this sooner."
"Yeah you are."
"You could've told me. I didn't know you liked me."
"Who else would I like? I don't hang out with any other guys." She rolled her eyes jokingly.
"I don't know. I'm a nerd."
"You're the one to talk."
"You are not a nerd!"
"I am so!"
"Fine. Let's see who wins Mario Kart, okay? Then we'll see who's the major nerd."
And with that, Aphmau knew they were going to be inseparable.
They were going to be the definition of love.