Chapter 2 - Take the Request

As the night darken and the wind started to blow cool air, my bare feet started to feel weak, my stomach growled, and my eyes were giving up on me.
I kept walking through the dark forest and saw a river. It was filled with so many fishes and my mouth was watering.
"Well, I didn't eat anything since this morning. I guess I'll have a bite to eat."
I said and grabbed some firewood to make a fire. I took out a blade and started carving an arrow from the leftover wood I had, but that damn half demon scared me before I could start on the fire.
"W-what are you doing here?"
I smattered and blushed.
"Oh so you do take care of yourself. How cute."
He said and I glared at him.
"Anyways, I saw that little fire of yours and I was wondering if you still want to spend the night together at this place."
"I swear if this guy does something weird, I'll kick his *** and let him be homeless."
I thought and ignored his request as I walked in the river with the wooden spear and basket on my hand.
"Hey, can you start on the fire I get some fish?"
I asked and looked at Inuyasha.
"Oh so now you want my help? Well, well, pretty lady, I'll help of you'll take my request."
He said with a devilish smirk on his face.
"Oh you-"
I sighed and nodded.
"Fine. I'll take your stupid, damn request. Happy now?"
I said and poked a fish then put it in the basket.
Inuyasha smiled and started on the fire.
"He does have a pretty smile."
I thought but kept fishing.
Throughout the night none of us talked but eaten some of our grilled fish. It was getting to be morning and I slowly started to drifted off to a deep sleep. Inuyasha looked at me and hold me while he sat in Indian style. I cuddle up to his chest and hugged him around his neck.
"Promise me that you'll stay with me, Inuyasha.."
I said in my sleep and he started blushing, but he nodded and started rocking me. His body felt so warm and I liked it. Maybe I should have taken his requests earlier.
"I, Inuyashasama, will and shall not leave your side."
He whispered and watched over me like an Angel.
*morning comes*
I slowly started waking up and notice that I was being held from the demon which he was asleep. I eased out of his way and looked at the waterfall as I sat down on a boulder. I sighed walked down there to take a shower.
"I hope no one sees a naked half demon taking a shower. That'll be embarrassing as hell."
I took off my (f/c) kimono and started washing my (h/l), (h/c) hair and body.
I sighed in relief and didn't notice Inuyasha woken up from his slumber. After having a great shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and went to grab my kimono.
"Morning, (y/n)."
Inuyasha said and I jumped a bit from his voice.
"Oh uh m-morning."
I said as I quickly put on my kimono and put my wet hair in a messy bun.
"Slept well?"
I asked and looked at him with a warm smile.
"As usual I did."
He said and raised an eye brow.
"Why are you smiling at me? I thought you hated me at first."
"Well, I just feel like it, kay?"
I said and sat by him, blushing.
"Why the hell are you blushing?"
He asked once again and looked at me.
Oh crap. Should I tell him that I'm in love with him?