Chapter 3 - Love at First Site

I couldn't answer his question nor stop blushing. All I can do is hide my face and don't say a single thing. Inuyasha looked at me with his golden eyes and move my (h/c) hair out of my eyes and face.
"Come on, (y/n). You can tell me what's wrong with you."
He said and set me on his lap while sitting Indian style.
It felt so warm and comfy when I sat on it. I sighed and blushed, not wanting to speak, but I had to.
"Look, every since I met you last night, there was a connection between us. You holding my hand since then made me feel safe and sound; helping me with the fire and fish was very nice of you. There was something that made me feel really warm inside, and I think I love you."
I said and kept blushing.
"As a comrade, brother?"
He said blushing.
I shook my head no as an answer and grabbed him by the collar of his kimono.
"No, Inuyasha. I mean it as I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
I said and kissed him.
He looked at me surprised but kissed back while hugged me close to him. We pulled back and smiled at each other.
"(y/n), I have been trying to tell you that as well. I love you so much and sometimes you make me warm inside too. After you took my request, I couldn't stop thinking about you. The way you blush, take care of yourself, your smile change my world. I'm proud to have you as my gf, and I want this relationship to be strong forever."
Those words, that Inuyasha had said, made me blush even more. I was glad to say that I had loved him and he did too.
"Oh Inuyasha, I too want this relationship to be strong forever."
I said and heard a rustle from a cherry blossom bush.
Dun... Dun... Duuuuunnnn!!!
Find out who it was on the next chapter of You've Founded Me!!! ❤