Chapter 4 - First Heartbreak

We quickly stood up and hugged each other tight as we looked at the rattling bush.
"W-what do you think it is? A full blooded demon?"
I asked while shaking in fear.
Inuyasha flicked his ears and sniffed the air. I looked up to him with fear in my eyes and rested my head on his chest.
"We have to get out of here. I know that scent somewhere and it could Lady Kikyo or Kagome hiding in there."
He said and took out his tessaiga. I kept looking up to him but I slowly stop shaking as I took out my katana.
"Who goes there?"
I said as the weapon pointed at the bush. When it stop, there was two girls glaring at us.
"Look, Kagome I can explain-"
"The hell you don't!"
She interrupted and took out her bow and arrow.
"Where the hell were you yesterday?! I thought I'd trusted you!!"
Inuyasha sighed and put his tessaiga away.
"I've been running away from Sesshomaru, alright? You two never forgave me after I had apologized from destroying your village, and that's when you come along, Lady Kikyo.
After you and I had a little relationship and a battle, I knew right from the start we weren't meant to be together."
He explained and growled, feel like killing both of them.
Before he could walk away, Kikyo grabbed him by the collar and kissed him. My heart shattered to pieces and I tackled her, making her fall onto the ground. She tried to get her bow and arrow, but I scratched her eye and arm which caused her to bleed. I stood and watched Kagome and Kikyo runaway from us then I glared at Inuyasha.
"Damn you, Inuyasha!! I can't believe you've kissed that monk for no reason!! You make so mad that I... I hate you, and I'll be fine on my own!!"
I shouted and slapped him.
He grabbed me from my arm and I gave him a death glare.
"Be fine on your own? Be fine on your f*cking own?!"
He shouted and tighten his grip.
"And how the hell would you do that?! I didn't mean to kiss her, alright?! I guess you'll be running away on your own again just like a pity little girl!!"
He added and let go of me.
Tears started weld up to my (e/c) eyes and I started running away while holding my arm. I couldn't stop crying after hearing those words from Inuyasha said and it felt like the world is misjudging me again. I skidded to a stop and found a dark cave, but I wasn't sure if I should go in there.
"I still don't have a home, but what I really don't have is Inuyasha."
I said to myself and sighed.
"I miss him so much."
I looked at the sunset and wondered where did he wander off to. I shook my head and walked inside the dark cave.
Oh no!! Inuyasha and (y/n) went to their separate ways, and if they don't come back together, something bad will happen!! Find out on the next chapter!!