Chapter 25

Your POV

i was thinking on what to do when a bark came from my left. I looked to my side to see Mike sitting beside me while staring. I stared back at him and it became somewhat a staring contest until i decided to talk.

" Your Mike, right? " i asked him, he surprisingly nodded.

" Are you going to eat me? " i asked blunty, he shook his head. I smiled at him.

" Okay then, i better get going. See you later Mike " i said before walking forward as Mike barked at me, probably saying bye.

*TIMESKIP*

I reached the mansion which surprised me since i thought canary would show up. I was about to knock when the door opened and a butler looked at me.

" Are you miss Silvia? " the butler asked, i nodded my head confused.

" Master Illumi has said of your arrival today " he said surprising me.

" He has? " i asked

" Indeed, please follow me "the butler said while walking away, i followed him confused. Illumi? why would he do that?

" He is in here miss, just go inside " the butler said before walking away. I stood in front of the door not knowing what to do. I was about to go away when the door opened.

" You can come in, i wont kill you " a voice said. I looked to see Illumi holding the door open for me. I looked at him before hesitatingly going inside. Illumi closed the door before facing me.

" What do you want? " i asked him

" What do YOU want? " Illumi asked me back while sitting on his bed. Wait... now that i think about it, this... this is Illumi's bedroom!!!

" I want to get Killua out of here " i said without hesitation. Illumi looked at me before standing up and walking infront of me.

" You are from that place, are you? " Illumi asked. I raised my eyebrow before realizing what he meant.

" How did you know i was from-"

" The boundary? Hisoka " Illumi said cutting me. My eyes widen.

" What... he promised not to tell anyone!!! " i yelled at him

" He didn't actually tell me, more like gave me hints of it. Besides, i already knew from the starts anyway " Illumi said. i was speechless...

" Wait a minute, why haven't you been targeted by the death grounds? " i asked him.

" The death ground only targets people who know of the Boundary but not trusted by the people who came from it " Illumi said.

" That means... someone from the Boundary trust you? but who? "i asked

" Well you are from there aren't you? " Illumi said/asked. I thought for a while before my eyes widen

" I... trust you? " i asked him which he nodded to.

" It appears " he said while walking to the window.

I trust Illumi? but how... i mean he tried to kill me 2 times, made Killua lose the Hunter Exam, made me go to the hospital, Frighten me in a million ways, yet i trust him? I didn't care about the situation anymore or who i was with and just face planted to Illumi's bed.

" .... This is unbelievable... " i muttered as i heard Illumi move and i slight dip on the bed covers beside me. I looked at my side to see Illumi sitting on the bed beside me staring at me.

" Not to offend you or anything but why do i trust you? " i asked Illumi, he shrugged.

" That is your choice Silvia, not mine " Illumi said. I looked at him before realizing it was the first time he actually said my name. I sigh before standing up.

" So basically i trust you without my consciousness or a reason? " i said to him. He just shrugged. I facepalm before looking at Illumi.

" Will you tell anyone? " i asked him.

" Maybe people i want to kill... " Illumi muttered which i glared to.

" No, i can kill them myself " Illumi said.

" I still need to get Killua so I'm going to go now " i said to Illumi and was about to go out when Illumi held my hand that was on the door knob. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.

" You should talk to father before going to Killua " Illumi said.

" Silva? Why? " i asked him

" Maybe you can convince him to let Killua go " Illumi said. I thought about it before nodding.

" Fine, where is he? " i asked Illumi.

" Just follow me " Illumi said which i nodded to. As we were walking, i asked Illumi something.

" Why are you helping me? Don't you want Killua to be a master assassin and be the heir or something " I asked him, he didn't answer which made me frown until he spoke.

" Killua... is my brother, and no matter how much i want him to be an assassin. In the end... i also care about his happiness, like any other brother would " Illumi said shocking me. How come there wasn't this side of Illumi in the series??? When we reached the room, Illumi kocked on the door. A feint 'come in' was heard and Illumi open the door stepping inside with me behind him.

" Illumi? What is it? Who is that behind you? " Silva asked Illumi.

" Father, this is Silvia. He is Killua's... " Illumi trailed off.

" ...friend " i said continuing Illumi. Illumi just sigh softly before nodding. Silva looked surprise to say the least. I guess he was shocked to see someone value there friendship to actually go to so far to the ZOLDYCK estate.

" Silvia, huh? What is your purpose here? " Silva asked me.

" I want to get Killua back " I said to him trying not to act scared. Honestly, Silva doesn't really seem that scare but the vibe from him was so dark... it went to the point i was actually clutching Illumi's clothes tightly making him raise his eyebrow but not say anything.

" Killua, huh?... Tell me, what would you do if i said i would let him go if you defeat me in a fight? " Silva asked shocking me. I think it shocked Illumi too as he flinch slightly but didn't show any expression. I thought of it before answering.

" I would fight you " i said making Silva amuse and Illumi groan quietly.

" Would you now? you think you can win? " Silva asked amused.

" No, i know i would lose, maybe die even. But if that's the risk to get Killua back, i will do it " I said. Silva looked at me before chuckling loudly.

" You are interesting Silvia. Very well, you can get Killua back, but bring him here first, i need to talk to him " Silva said shocking me. I stared for a while before grinning brightly

" YES!!! " i yelled forgetting the situation and jumped around while fist pumping. I cheered as i hugged Illumi, then running out the door.

Illumi's POV

i looked at the door that Silvia burst out of just seconds ago. She doesn't even know the way doesn't she? I thought back to when she hugged me. I know she was to happy to realize but maybe she does trust me.....

" If i were to actually fight her, She has a chance to defete me doesn't she, Illumi? " Fathers voice said breaking me from my thoughts.

" Yes, she does " I replied.

" You should go after her before she's completely lost " Father said. I looked at him before nodding. As i was about to go out, Father spoke again.

" She is really like him isn't she? they even look the same " Father said. I thought abount it before nodding.

" She indeed has a lot of resemblance as Revan Arsona... " I said before walking out.