Chapter 1

" Kyaaaa!!!!! Gon is so cute here!!!", yelled a certain black haired girl. Nina Heith, that was the girl who shouted, and that was your name. Suddenly, an outburst came from down stairs.

" Nina!!! Be quiet or I will punish you!!!"

" Y-YES MOTHER!!!", you yelled to your so called "mother".

You are an orphan. Your mother died when you were young, leaving you with your only family member, your father. Three years after you were born, your father got married to a woman from a rich family. She would often torture you and make you do things. If you disobey her, she would whip you and do other things to you. Your father never did anything when she did things to you. But when she was done and left you, your father would always take care of your wound and care for you.

You are currently laughing your head off while watching a Hunter X Hunter episode. 'But Gon is just SO cute here ~' you thought while rolling on your bed. Once you stopped, you looked at the ceiling, 'Father...where are you?'. Your father had gone to work for weeks and there had been no sign of him. No calls, no messages....nothing....it was like he disappeared from the face of the world. You sigh before looking at your clock. '10.30?! I have to go to sleep now!!!!' you thought as you quickly turned off your laptop and rushed to bed. 'Good night...' you thought before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

when I woke up, I was in a white room without any furniture, doors or anything in that matter.

" Um... Hello?" I asked.

" Hello Nina," a voice suddenly said, making me jump.

" W-Who's there?!" I yelled, panicking.

" Don't worry Nina.., it's me," the voice said as a figure suddenly appeared. My eyes widen.

" F-Father?" I asked, he nodded.

" Yes, it is me Nina..."

" Where have you been?"

" You will know soon enough. Right now, I need your help."

" Wait... Where is this?"

" This is a place in time... It does not exist yet does in the same time."

" Why am I here?"

" Like I said before, I need your help."

" Help? What do you mean?"

" You see... The truth is... You are not from this world."

" W-what?"

" The place where we live in is called the boundary, where we actually live is in the Hunter X Hunter series."

"..."

" Nina?"

"... WHAT?!" I yelled in disbelieve.

" What do you mean I'm from the hunter x hunter series?!"

" I'm telling you the truth Nina."

" Then what do you need me for?!"

" I need you to find your brother."

" My... brother?"

" Yes... His name is Sora Arsona, I need you to find him in the Hunter X Hunter series"

" How do I find someone I have never even met?!"

" I know someone who did."

" Who?!" I asked, then it hit me.

" Gon..." I said, father nodded.

" You will go to the other side and find him," he said.

I sighed, "I don't have a choice do I? Fine... I'll find him."

" Very well... Goodbye..."

" Bye father," I said as everything was turning black. I heard something before everything completely went black.

" Goodbye Silvia..."