Chapter 28

You're POV

When we arrived at our destination, we said our goodbyes since Kurapika and Leorio had to go a different direction from us.

" So this is where we go our own ways... " Kurapika said. We all nodded.

" Yeah, Since I finally got my hunter license, I can finally get into medical school " Leorio said.

" I'm going to try and find my clan's eyes " Kurapika said.

" So I guess this is goodbye" Killua said.

" For now " I said smiling

" September 1st? " Kurapika asked, we all nodded. Then, as Leorio talked with Gon and Killua, I talked to Kurapika.

" So I guess I'll see you soon, Silvia " Kurapika said. I didn't say anything but hugged him tightly, he froze for a second but hugged back just a tight.

" Stay safe Kurapika... " I said sad that I won't be able to see Kurapika for a while concidering I finally realize my feelings to him.

" You too, Silvia " Kurapika said to me. We stared at each other smiling before Leorio called Kurapika over. Kurapika quickly kissed my forehead before walking over to Leorio. I went over to Gon and Killua to see them talking to each other.

" ... We train obviously " Killua said. Oh, they were talking about how Gon is going to defeat Hisoka.

" Huh? Train for what? Shouldn't we have fun?" Gon said. I laughed as Killua grew a vein.

" Do you remember what you just said? Think you can punch Hisoka in the face without training? " Killua said clearly mad.

" You couldn't land a punch in 10 years, let alone six months!!!" Killua shouted at Gon's face. Gon pouted while I walked towards Gon and hugged him.

" Don't worry Gon, I'm sure you'll be able to hit Hisoka!! Killua's just being grumpy" I said giggling. Killua glared at me playfully while Gon chuckled.

" Here, I'll make it easier for you to understand" Killua said before picking up a stick and drawing on the ground. He made both Hisoka and Hanzo's face, Hisoka being a bit further away from Hanzo.

" This is Hisoka, and this is Hanzo. If this is the gap between Hisoka and Hanzo in terms of strength, the gap between you and Hisoka..." Killua trailed of as he dragged a line from Hisoka to the other end of the field.

"... is this far, and I'm being generous" Killua yelled from the other end of the field. As Killua walked back to us, i patted Gon's back as he sweat dropped.

" Then where are you?" Gon asked Killua. He thought about it before drawing himself near Hanzo.

" There" Killua said. Gon nodded but then looked at me.

" And Silvia?" Gon asked. Killua was thinking for a while. He kept looking back and forth between me and the line. Finally, he drew my face further away from Hisoka, then drew a face which seems to be Illumi in between me and Hisoka.

" There... I guess" Killua said.

" Wait, you mean Silvia is stronger then Hisoka??? " Gon asked shocked.

" This is roughly calculated concidering I don't know Silvia's real strength but... yeah " Killua said. Gon looked at me astonished while I tried looking at him with a proud look but failed and ended up laughing at myself.

" Well in any case, Hisoka is still strong. You wouldn't be able to land a punch on him in six moths with normal training. Gon, do you have any money? " Killua asked

" Actually, we're running out... " Gon said.

" I don't have much either. But i know a place where we can train and earn money at the same time "Killua said.

"Where? " Gon asked.

" The-"

"- Heavens Arena..." I said cutting off Killua, he nodded.

" I'll explain later, we should get moving" Killua said and was about to go when I pulled his sleeve.

" Killua wait!! " I yelled. Both him and Gon looked at me.

" What is it, Silvia?" Gon asked

"I can't go with you two "I said. Their eyes widen.

" WHAT?! WHY?!?!?!?! " They shouted, I sighed.

" Look, I promised Kite that I would come back to him right after the Hunter Exam and I already broke that promise when I went to your house Killua. I need to go " I said. They looked sad.

" But Silvia, we need you!!! " Gon said, Killua nodded. I thought about it.

" Well how about this then. There are 200 floors in the Heavens Arena, right Killua? " I asked him, he nodded.

" Well, I recon you two would be able to reach the 200th floor by 2 months so tell you what, by the time you reach the 150th floor, I'll come back here okay? I already came here before but stopped at the 100th floor so hopefully I'll be able to catch up to you guys by the 200th floor, how does that sound? " I asked them. They though about it but then nodded.

" Okay then... " Gon said. I smiled and hugged both of them.

" Well I need to go now. Here, this should be enough for you guys to reach the Heavens Arena " i said while handing Killua some money.

" Now, be careful, stay well, and don't do anything stupid, especially you Gon" i said to Gon, he pouted.

" Why me??? " Gon asked.

"Cause you're the one who usually does the stupid things, now I have to go guys. Bye " I said and kissed both their cheeks before walking away. Well, I guess I'm on my own now...

Better start heading back to my family I guess...

 Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating that much. I was honestly to lazy to update this book and sorry if i get even more lazier in the future but i assure you that I will NEVER abandon this book. And btw for those who didn't get the last part. It means that Silvia thinks Kite as family so thats why she said she was going back to her family when she means she's going to go to Kite. So anyways, sorry again.