Chapter 4

Normal POV

" I-Ittai! ittai! ittai! s-stop it Kite-san! " Silvia yelled to Kite.

" Stop bragging and let me brush your hair Silvia!! " Kite yelled

" I'm just going to the hunter exams!!! why do i have to dress so formaly?! " Silvia yelled back

6 years have past since then. Silvia is now 11 years old and has mastered Nen and turns out to be a specialist. She can control metal and do anything she wants with it. Somehow, she learned how to heal people with this Nen. Right now, she is on her way to the hunter exam where she will be tested to become a hunter.

" I'm telling you Kite-san, I'm just going to the exams! " Silvia yelled again

" First, you are simply a mess right now. Secondly, if you dress nicely you get an advantage of people thinking that you are innocent " Kite said while continuing brushing Silvia's hair

" Who cares?! hurry up or I'll miss the boat!! "

"The boat doesn't leave until 30 minutes Silvia " Kite said. Silvia pouted as Kite continue brushing her hair. After a while, Kite was finally done.

" There done, see, that wasn't so bad "

"Yes. It. Was. now come on!! i already cant wait!! " Silvia said as she dragged Kite to the harbor

" Silvia...are you sure you want to join the hunter exam? " ask Kite

" Yes Kite-san, father told me that Gon and his friends would also be participating this year " Silvia said, Kite sigh.

" Alright... but stay alive and find me once you are done okay? " Kite said while holding both of Silvia's shoulders. Silvia nodded and hugged Kite before getting on the boat and waving to him. Soon the boat started moving and Silvia watched as the city became smaller and smaller.

" Yosh... this is where my life finally begins! " she said while fist pumping.

~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was in the corner of the boat when we arrived at whale island. I watched as a familiar spiky haired boy a board the ship'O.M.G... IT'S GON!!!!!' i thought as i stared at him 'he is SO cute!!!!!' i thought fangirling. I shook my head 'don't fangirl Silvia... don't fangirl Silvia...don't fan-"

" Hi! I'm Gon Freecss!! " a voice suddenly said. I looked up, it was.. 'GON!!!'

" Um.. h-hi... " i said 'god i sound like a kid who just moved school...'

" Whats your name? " Gon asked cutely 'oh Gon... why do you have to be so cute!!!!'

" S-sil...via " I said. Gon stared at me before bending infront of me and grinning.

" Are you shy Silvia? it's ok!!! let's be friends!!! " Gon said extremely cute. 'that's it!!!,'

" I can't take this anymore!!! " I suddenly shouted making Gon jump. I stared at him before hugging him tightly and shaking him.

" YOU ARE SO CUTE♡♥♡♥♡!!!!!!! " I yelled as a unleashed my fangirl side. It was like that for a few minutes until i finaly let go.

" I'm sorry Gon, but you are SO cute!!!!! " i said fangirling, Gon laughed nervously

" Hahaha, it's ok Silvia... but, your really warm you know that " Gon said, i blushed and started hugging Gon again while fangirling. But this time, Gon hugged back. We talked for a while until Gon suddenly stood up and sniffed the air.

" What's wrong Gon? " i ask

" A storm is coming!! " he said and with that, he suddenly pulled me towards a room and pushed me inside softly.

" Stay in here until the storm is gone, okay Silvia? " Gon said, I nodded. I saw Gon flashed a smile before rushing away, probably to help the others. I sat leaning on the wall while humming a song. Suddenly the boat started shaking 'the storm has started...' i thought while getting one of my throwing knifes and stuck them to the wall while i hold them so i wouldn't move. When the boat started shaking again, i saw a familiar blonde reading in one of the hammocks 'no way...KURAPIKA?!' i thought as i stared at the blonde then my eyes shifted to a man that was eating an apple 'and theirs leorio! hm...this should be fun~' i thought while smiling...