1

Louis' pov:

   Today was not the day for me. Nothing went how I wanted. I owned a huge company that consisted of 1,200 hotels  and a couple family resorts and getaways, it practically made me
stupid rich not to mention the income I made from the family getaways. I had a few errands to run before I went home, doing so I did my errands.
    As I arrived back at work one of my employees, Sarah, came up to me and told me that there was a problem with a family regarding there child safety. As always I would handle it in no time. Turns out that it was the stupid kids fault for putting himself in danger after almost slipping on the just waxed floors that clearly have a 'waxed floor sign' on them. After the incident I decided to go home after checking everything would be okay.
   I was on my way home when I forgot to stop by the pizzeria to buy pizza, knowing how much I love pizza and so does buster, my annoying yet loving companion.
   As I stepped into the pizzeria I saw someone that was utterly stunning. He had brown, curly hair that ended to his broad shoulders. Green piercing eyes that would dart through you like arrows in full blast. He was wearing a black suit and black shiny shoes that fit with what he was wearing perfectly. After completing my order I stood there waiting for my order next to this magnificent masterpiece. I wanted to make small talk but was nervous, got the butterflies you mysteriously get when your with someone. I finally got the courage to say something so I did. 
"Hi," I said. 
"Hello", he stated.
I tried to be casual and not be that creepy guy that wants to know everything about you, so i said,"what brings you here to this pizzeria on this fine day?".
"Oh nothing just came to pick up a pizza for me, what about you?", he asked.
"Me? Oh nothing just a pizza for myself." I said. I don't know how I managed to say this but i just blurted out," What's your name?. Oh god I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound so demanding."
"It's alright. I'm Harold Styles you can call me Harry. What's yours?".
"Louis, Louis Tomlinson." I exclaimed.
"How has your day been so far," Harry asked.
"I've had a long day back at work, just right now I had an incident with a parent and her child concerned about his safety. Not my fault he doesn't listen to signs."
"Ahh...that's to bad there's always tomorrow that might be better than today, right?", he asked.
"Yup", I said.
   As he had his mouth open, ready to say something he was interrupted by the calling of his order. It was sad to see him leave but oh well.
   As he was exiting the pizzeria, he stopped like he forgot something. He walked up to me getting a napkin and writing something on it that read numbers, he then says ,"Here is my number so that we can stay in touch maybe even hang out sometime." He said with a smile that was sure to be most amazing smile I've ever seen.
"Alright, thank you Harry I'll talk to you later, bye Harry." "Bye", is all he said after getting into his white Mercedes and driving off.
     After what felt like eternity, my order was finally called and off to my wonderful house I went. As I was driving I took the napkin out of my pocket looking at the numbers that were written onto the flimsy paper. I thought to myself 'I got it I got his number' I couldn't stop smiling I was smiling so hard that my cheeks were hurting that I had to relax myself.
    When I got home I ate my pizza with my dog buster, who managed to eat almost every thing, which didn't surprise me at all. After that I took a shower and feel asleep with a small smile on my face.
    For some reason I knew that running into Harry was fate that this was sort of right for it to happen. I could feel it in my gut, but I just had to find out on my own whether it was fate or just plain absurd.

Plz comment or vote first fanfic so plz don't be rude thank you
Je t'aime
Later guys😊💕