3

I had to put that pic of Harry up. He looks adorable posing but anyway here's another chapter
-K💕😊

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, and buster barking away at something downstairs. I turned off my alarm and went to check up on buster, who was in the kitchen. What I saw in the kitchen surely woke me up. I saw birds inside the kitchen flying around the house and the window wide open, guess I forgot to close it last night.
After getting out all birds out of my house and clean up their 'presents of gratitude' I decided to take a shower. I let the hot water run down my back, relaxing my muscles. I started thinking about Harry and what happened yesterday, I had never seen him so quiet, so serious.
After my shower I got ready for work. Things had gotten a little out of hand when I was gone so I decided to come every other day, and well today was one of those days.
After arriving at work I went to go check up on the kitchen and if we were good on food, I needed to order some extra salmon and lobster for the hotels and what not.
As I was walking to my office my phone rang, as I pulled it out I saw a text from Harry saying: hey would you like to go get lunch or something?
I responding back saying: sure where would you like to go?
After texting back and forth we decided to go eat at a restaurant not far from here. The waiter led us to a table, we ordered our drinks.
Harry started talking
"So how has your day gone so far?".
"It's been good so far everything is in order nothing out of place.", I said with a low chuckle and Harry chuckled as well.
After eating Harry asked for the ticket and I ended up paying for it even though Harry insisted that he would pay for it, not happening.
As we were walking toward our car's without thinking I asked Harry," Would you like to go out with me?", I couldn't stop what I had just said. Harry stopped and turned around facing me, my head hanging low not wanting to see the reaction on what Harry just heard from me. Harry says
," Louis please look at me." I slowly raised my head up only to see a cheeky grinned Harry looking at me. He then said with a smile," I would love to go out with you." My heart fluttered immediately when he said that. "Really?", I asked.
"Yes Louis I really do.", he said.
"Would you like to go eat this weekend with me, sir.", I asked in a pretend prince voice but failed miserably causing me and Harry to laugh. "Why yes, I would love to go out and eat." Harry stated while still laughing lightly. After our reservations for the weekend we went our separate ways and got into our cars.
I for sure was probably the happiest man alive I couldn't stop smiling, I had butterflies in my stomach ones that wouldn't go away. I was happy and jittery.
As I got out of my car and into my house I was greeted by my maid Alicia, since I was in a happy mood I told Alicia to go home and take the rest of the week off.

I had got ready for bed I had got a text form Harry saying:
Well hello my prince, I can't wait for our wonderful date this weekend see you then 😊💕.
The text sent chills down my spine and butterflies fluttered in the pit of my stomach. I sent a text back saying: Me either can't wait to see you😊.
And with that I went to sleep happily.

Here's another chapter hope u guys liked it.....how's the story so far am I to forward with it is it to slow let me know.
-K