Chapter 26 ~ Luke

*Christmas special* please read author note at end very important. Thanks enjoy. ✔

It was time for me to finally officially propose to Jamie I can't wait to see her reaction as I hand her my gift. She seem to laugh at how each time she open a box there would be another until she just stared in shocked when she finally came to the real gift. I grabbed the ring and got on one knee while everyone watched.

"Jamie I have been in love with you ever since I saw you, I would spend every minute thinking how can I get this girl to be mine and once she is I never want to let her go. We have a beautiful daughter that I love now all we need is the title to make our family whole so will you do a dork a favor by officially being my wife." I say as Jamie tears up before answering.

"Yes Luke I will marry you," she says making me the happiest man alive. I slipped the ring on her finger before bringing her in for a long passionate kiss earning aw's from everyone.

"Okay it's time for dinner!" Jamie yells as she wipes her tears of joy away. Everyone heads to the dinner table and takes their seat I notice a chair empty who wasn't here I could Jamie noticed as well when she asked Finn where his date was.

"Well my girlfriend and I broke up a week ago right after you invited me but I met this girl the other day so I invited her instead is that alright." Finn says to us.

"Yes but is she-" Jamie was interrupted by the door bell.

"I bet that's her I will go get the door," Finn says and goes to the other I hear soft voices as Jamie and I take our seats next to each other.

"Everyone this is Carly, Carly this is everyone," Finn says and I could feel Jamie tense next to me as they take a seat. "Okay everyone is here now who would like to say grace," Jamie's mom says snapping us back to reality.

"I will grandma," Lily raises her hand before continuing, "thank you Lord for saving us from our um... sins, is that right mommy?" Jamie nodded and Lily continued. "Thank you for all this yummy food and all my toys I got just thank you for everything we love you amen." She finishes leaving a smile on everyone face at how adorable she is.

Everyone digs in as we eat but all I could focus on are the daggers Jamie wishes she could throw at Carly right now. "Jamie stop glaring," I whisper for only Jamie can hear me.

"How she's uses Finn so she could come to our Christmas dinner," she snaps back in a whisper. "I will be right back I have some wine I left in the kitchen, Jamie why dont you help me baby," I say as Jaime follows me into the kitchen. "Jamie you need to forget that Carly is here don't let her get to you," I say grabbing the wine from the cabinets.

"How do I forget that's she's here? She's here because this is Carly stupid attempt to win you over making you pick her instead of me," Jamie snaps at me.

"Even if that's true I would never ever leave you for her I love you Jamie and nothing will ever change that." I say bringing her close to me.

"Okay but if she pulls something I won't hesitate to slap the shit out of her." Jamie says before walking back into the dining room with a wine bottle as I grab the other following her.

We just finished dinner now we are in the living room singing some of our favorite songs just enjoying each other's company. It was getting quite late so my parents and brothers went home while Lily and Jamie's parents went to bed.

"Okay well we are going," the guys, Hayley and Sophie start walking to the front door. I noticed Finn following but what was really weird was seeing Carly and Jamie hugging maybe they finally made up. Soon everyone was gone leaving Jamie and me to clean up the mess just great.

***
"Luke stop we are just going to shower and that's all my parents are downstairs and Lily is down the hall," she giggles as I kissed her neck entering the show both of us exposed to each other.

"But I be quick and quiet," I groan as I pinned her to against the tile wall wanting to take all of her now. "Luke I think-" I stop her by rubbing my self against my tip caressing her entrance.

"Baby I need you don't denied that you want me too." I suck at her neck making sure to leave love bites all over.

"Please more," she moaned. I knew she craved my touch just as much as I crave for hers. I didn't waste a second before thrusting into her deep causing moans fall from her mouth. I love how only I can make her feel this way. Only I could dominate her. Only me.

"Does baby girl like it rough," I groaned thrusting in her hard hearing a thighs smacking together. "Yes please more," she moaned. That made me want to change it up so I turned her around and beginning fucking her in the ass.

"Ugh fuck I'm so close," she moaned as I quicken my past riding out our highs.

"I'm about to come baby girl," I moaned before I came inside her as she came right after.

"Did you like that baby girl?" I asked as I clean us up.

"Yes we should do that position more often," she grins to herself.

"I keep that in mind," I smirk as I dry us off and we get dressed for bed.

"I love you Jamie no matter what," I say kissing her softly.

"I love you Luke, always" I smile bringing close to my chest never wanting to let her go.

~ hope you enjoyed this chapter I even included some smut for you that like it rough and dirty.

Anyways I wanted to know who would read a daddy kink fanfic of the guys not for this book but for other books I have tons ideas for books and I just want to know who would read one that was daddy kink please leave comments on what you think.

And leave a comment if someone when theirs smut in this book would you read it if it was daddy kink or a little kinky.

You are my readers so your opinions mean a lot to me especially when I'm trying to make more books for you I just want to know what you guys like and what you guys would read.

Comment/Vote

I will update tomorrow

Love you so much ☾