Epilogue

Not edited
Jamie point of view(for the last time😭)

Everything has been pretty hectic in last three years, Cole is now 3 and we've been trying to potty train him along with our new puppy petunia

Everything has been pretty hectic in last three years, Cole is now 3 and we've been trying to potty train him along with our new puppy petunia. Multiple things have changed in the last few years, Sophie and Isaac finally got married last month, Ashton is married to Jenna a girl he met at a pub two years ago, Michael is engaged to Melanie his girlfriend of three years, Calum and Hayley are having a baby girl in 3 months. Our lives are constantly changing but we've stick together since high school. This weekend is Lily's 10th birthday party and she wants to go all out with a bouncy castle, a pool and wants her favorite band to perform which happens to be her dad's. I'm only allowing her to go all out for this one and her 16 birthday. Lily only invited ten people so I won't spend too much money on food, even though we have plenty of money from the bands album and my tv shows from years ago we keeping it for rainy day.

"Mommy, Marissa and I want some really pretty dresses for the party tomorrow can we go shopping, please!" Lily has her pouty face and big eyes ready.

"Fine but you can not wear it until the party we don't want it dirty before then." I warn them.

"We will," she grins and takes off to the car with Marissa. After I bought them their dresses I placed them in my closet to prevent the girls from wearing them. I lay in bed finally enjoying some peace and quiet.

"Mama!" I hear a high pitch squeal from my son, Luke and Cole climb into the bed.

"There's my little sweet face," I say before holding him in my arms.

"So how was daycare," I asked them. "It was fun I made new friend." He gushes.

"What's their name?"

"Sara, she said Daddy has crazy hair and spider legs and I said he didn't then I looked at Daddy again and I saw she was right, that's how we became friends," I laugh along with his story but Luke doesn't seem to agree.

"I don't have spider legs," he pouts.

"No you don't, they look more like breadsticks or noodles right Cole?" I asked my son, he starts shaking his head yes. Luke just rolls his eyes.

"Aw daddy upset with us, we should apologize," I state.

"S'worry daddy," Cole says still having his words not completely perfect.

"It okay I'm glad you made a new friend even if she thinks I have spider legs." Luke says before tickling Cole then they attack me with tickles.

"Okay that was fun," I say once I can breathe again. I noticed Cole yawning it looks like it's time for his nap.

"Is mister sweet face sleepy," he responds with another yawn so I take him to his room for his nap. Once I returned Luke is on the bed now shirtless.