Chapter 2

Same State.
Beep.
The beeping is driving her mad.
Beep.
Come back, she begs.
Beep.
Not this, please.
Beep.
Still Nothing.

"Hey guys!" Isabella looked to Kaya when she shouted, "hey what?" Autumn smirked, "pretty sure we're girls Kaya." She rolled her eyes. "Just hurry up, will you?" Gina shouted to them. "We're coming, we're com-" Isabella was saying when Carrie cut her off. "Well, come faster!" Isabella and Autumn groaned, walking faster. When they caught up to everyone else, they looked around. "What?"
"Look!" Gina breathed, pointing at the landscape. Skyscrapers were littered around, at least 6. There were stores, but it was still natural-ish. The countryside surrounded the 'city'. There were no roads. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Dino started walking toward the 'city'. Kaya and Gina ran in front of her. "I saw it first!" Kaya shouted. "Let's just hurry up!" Gina shouted back.
Carrie walked next to Dino again, before they both started racing.
Isabella and Autumn trudged along. "Why are they running?" Isabella asked. Autumn shrugged. "Because they're super happy bunnies who run around?"
"Probably."
Gina and Kaya had reached the 'city'. Kaya looked around, as Gina went into a store.
Gina entered, and looked around. As she was looking, she saw a girl. Startled, she screamed a little.
Hearing Gina's scream, Autumn and Isabella glanced at each other, before running to the store. They entered, and also saw the girl. The girl had long, curly brown hair, that was in a ponytail. She was wearing a yellow dress. The three of them stared at her, and she stared right back at them. Gina finally broke the silence. "I'm Gina, that's Isabella and that's Autumn," she pointed at each of them in turn. "Who are you?"
"I'm Mable," the girl replied quietly.
Dino, Kaya & Carrie ran in. "Guys-sorry, girls...."

How is it? I hope you like it!