Chapter 14

Isabella woke up, and looked around in confusion. She saw the other girls, and found a button. Quickly, she pressed it.

Nurses rushed into the room, and started asking questions, as Gina woke up.

She started speaking, saying that she was confused.

Autumn and Kaya woke up, at the same time. The glanced around, and started speaking.

Carrie and Dino began waking up, and looked at the nurses, who were still asking questions.

Piper woke up in her room, and glanced around. She cheered, glad that she wasn't dead. She looked for something to get the attention, and found a buzzer. She pressed it, and waited. A doctor rushed in, and checked her vitals. He started to explain what happened.

Joseph woke up, and his first thoughts were about Piper. Then he began to ask himself where he was. He soon saw the buzzer, and pressed it. A doctor ran in, and began to question him.

Lizzie woke up in her own room, confused to where she was. She found a button, and she pressed it, curious. A nurse entered her room, and explained what happened.

Tyler woke up in the hospital, and looked around. He began to wonder where his sister was. He shrugged, and propped himself up. He saw a buzzer on his lap, and pressed it. In came a doctor, who explained what had happened. He also asked a few questions, before letting Tyler ask some questions.

Chris woke up alone, and was confused to why he was alone. He normally woke up with someone.... Oh well.
The room looked plain as well, and he could see a button. That wasn't normally there. Curious, he pressed it and a doctor entered. He explained what happened, where he was and asked some questions.