Chapter 7

Isabella stood on the window ledge and swung out, grabbing hold of a pipe. She climbed up the pipe, and pulled herself onto the roof.
Autumn sat down on a window ledge, and looked out. She had her knees pulled up and draped her arms over her knees.
Isabella sat down at the edge of the roof, she faced the edge, looking out happily.
A while later, they both left their spots, and made their way down to the first floor.
Eventually, they met up with Carrie, Dino, Gina, Kaya and Piper.
The 7 of them walked and eventually found a fountain in the middle of town.
Right at the fountain, there were a few boys. One was dripping with water, the other was laughing while another was sitting in the fountain. The one that was in the fountain was laughing, and the one that was soaked was scowling. Kaya was quick to notice a girl with them, standing by the boy who was glaring. She was facing the other way, talking to another boy.
As they 7 of them neared the group, they turned around.
"Hi.... Um.... I'm Gina. This is Carrie, Kaya, Dino, Piper Isabella and Autumn."
The girls smiled.
The boy in the fountain introduced himself first. "Oliver."
"Kenneth," The one who was laughing introduced.
"This is Tyler," the girl started, not happy at all. "I'm Lizzie."
"And I'm Chris."

These chapters are really short, I apologise.
I've also made two characters, Tyler and Elizabeth. They're siblings.