Chapter 12

The boy that was there, stood and stared. Unsure what to do. He stood outside her room for a minute or two, before leaving.
He ran at the man, and stole his knife. He started sprinting, trying to get away. After a while, he was quite far away, but he tripped, and the knife flew out his hand.  It impaled itself in another boy's stomach. The boy crumpled to the floor, and the first boy didn't realise. He was out too quick....

"Well," Tyler started. "I saw Joseph get stabbed as well as Lizzie get hit by a car. Someone brought her into the hospital. I stood outside her room, before perusing the man who had tried to kidnap her. I grabbed the knife, and started running. I tripped, and everything went black. Then I woke up here."

"Chris?" Lizzie asked, wanting to know what happened to him.

"I was walking, and I saw Tyler running. I saw him trip, and the knife flew out his hand. He passed out, after whacking his head. The knife came at me, and impaled in my stomach.... Everything went black, and I woke here."

"Well," Isabella clapped her hands together. "Now we know what happened to everyone."

"But how did we all get here?" Kaya asked, she'd been standing quietly, for once, extremely confused.

"Are we all...." Gina started. "DEAD?!"

"No.... We can't be...."

This was quite short, but I'm struggling. Also need to leave some things for the next chapter, which will be the last. There will be one more chapter. Then, it'll be the epilogue.

Those should be up soon....

-Xoxo Erika