My Birth Day Part 2

We drive up to Petes house, we Park across the street from his house. Patrick nock on the door and to my surprise Andy opened the door. He then said "Hey Patrick." No sooner did he say that Patrick said "Hey Andy." Then Andy picked me up and said "Happy Birth Day Simona." After that he put me down and I said "Thanks Andy." Then I hear Pete scream "SIMONA!!!!" He nearly brought me to the floor by the way he hugged me. I said "Hey Pete nice to see you to." He then walked me to the living room where he sat me on the couch. Joe was sitting by the window when he saw me just said "Hey, here." As he handed me a box smaller than any box I have ever seen. I stare at it for a few seconds then I say "Thank you Joe." and opened it. I saw a fall out boy necklace. I look at Joe than say "Thanks Joe I love it." Then Andy handed me a phone case with the same picture my Dad gave to me in the locket. I grab it and said "Thank you Andy" and slip my phone inside and put it into my back poket. Then Pete took my by the hand and said "I have a cool gift for you." I said "Cool, let's see it." Then he grabbed a long box with an odd shape to it. I look at it then look at Pete as I say "What is it?" He put it on my hands and said "Open it and find out." I opened it then I saw a lage gitaur. I smile at him and say "Thanks Pete." And as that happened he saw my locket around my neck and he said "Simona, what is that on your neck?" I look at it then say "Oh yeah this Patrick gave it to me it had a picture of me and him inside of it." Pete said "Cool, let me see." I said "No Pete I am never taking it off." Then I got to all of them one by one thanking them for the gifts. Patrick then said "Simona, we got to go." I look at him and say "Ya, OK give me a minute." I hugged all of them and then say to Patrick "Ok I'm ready."