let The Cooking Games Start

Pete set the timer and he said slightly making Patrick jump "GO!!!!!" I started to chop up the baby green onions like a famous chef. Patrick started to cut the velveta cheese into small cubes, then he put them into the micowav. Patrick looked at me and saw me put the meranated steak into a pan with it some white wine . He tried to do the same thing ecsept, he put to much white wine that went up into his face making his glasses fog up. Pete was laughing then he said "Like I said Patrick Simona is going to win." I smiled and said without a look at anything "Thanks Pete." He said "Time remain is 10 minutes, I recon you hurry up Patrick." Patrick looked back at him with a scowl on his face and said "Oh Shut Up Pete."
I finally cut the velveta cheese into a small pan. The steak was finished I took it then put it on the plate then drizzle the velveta cheese on the steak and added the tiny shaved bast green onions onto the steak and I put my hands up and said "Done!" Pete said "Times up!" Patrick took his steak first and Pete said "Patrick you didn't cook the steak all the way." Pete smiled said "Simona let's see yours." I gave it to Patrick and said "Dad you can taste it, I k ow your not the best cook, but you are even grater than just a good cook." As I saw him grab the plate he gave it to pete. Patrick smiled and game in for a hug. Then you here Pete scream "SIMONA THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!" I smiled and said "Thank you." The rest of the day we sat on the couch watching scary movies. I fell asleep on the couch about 3:30 on Patricks lap. At about 3:40 I felt my body move to my room, but I peek still half asleep Pete was nocked out on the floor in front of the TV. I said "Dad is that you carting me?" He half smiled and said "Yeah it's me so go back to sleep." I nodded my head when I felt my soft bed under me. Patrick pulled up the cover to Mt shoulders then he kisses my head and said "Good night Simona." I roll over and said "Night Dad."