Welcome Back Fall Out Boy Pt. 2

We started to walk toward the bus when I hear Patrick say "Simona, what are we doing?" I turned back and say "Pete do you still have that mask you used at the concert?" He looked at me with a questionable look but said "Ya, why?" I smiled and said "Where is it?" He said "In the back of my car." I started to walk toward the car and opened the trunk since he never locks his car. I walk back to the bus and walk in. I look around to see Joe on the couch with his phone in hand. I pulled off his shoe and he shot up off the couch, but I had time to hide. He came running out of the bus the guys outside. Pete said "Joe, where is your shoe?" Startled at what happened he said "Dude something took it!" I came out of the bus and grabbed he shoulders and shouted "JOE!"  He screamed like a little girl, then turned around as he said "Why you little... Simona?" I took off the mask and said "You forgot something?" Handing him his shoe. "Oh I hate you." I pated his back and said "Love you too." Walking back toward the house.

An:
Hey guys sorry this chapter is short and its been awhile since update but I've been busy. I'll update almost everyday so keep giving me ideas and I'll add more chapters. Love you all. And happy reading!!