The Cooking Games Part 2

As we sit in the car looking at the groserory store. He said "Ok what do you have in mind?" I said "We could do like a Copped thing, where we make something different but same ingredients." He said "Ok, let's go with steak, velveta cheese, and nodels?!" I said "Ok, but I need baby green onions." He said "What ever you need I'll give you, but you are not going to be beat by me!" I smiled and then laughed and said "In your dreams."

*Skip to the house with pete*

Pete then walked in and said "Hey sorry I'm late, so what did you call me for? Or who died?" I said looking at Pete "We called you here today for a food battle, to see who cooks better Me, or Patrick." He looked at both of us and then he said "Ok, but I already know who is going to win." Patrick said in egercey "WHO?!!?" Pete smiled at me and said "Simon of corse." Patrick looked at Pete and said "Who is that?" Pete said suddenly "Who is who?" Patrick said "Simon, who is Simon?" Pete said "Oh yeah, that's Simona." Patrick in awe said "Oh, Simona is that like your nick name or what?" I smiled and said "Yes, how did you know," I said sacasticly. Patrick then said "Anyway, how long do we cook for?" I smiled and said "W only have 30 minutes." Pete said patting Patricks back "Good luck, might as well say "Simona you win" Pete said laughing.