Day Of Christmas

It was Christmas morning  as I rush down the stairs I see Pete wearing his Pj's with an UGLY print of flowers and skull heads. I also see Patrick holding a box that had so see through wrapping paper on it, altho I could not see what was inside I knew that it was either a new Capo for his guitar or an really expensive  ring or watch. As I said "Good Morning  guys!" They all rushed two Rd me like some stampede. As they all screamed "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!" I started to laugh and said "Well you guys always do know how to make an entrance." Pete started to laugh and handed me a small box the size of an ring box saying "Merry Christmas  you old potato!" I said "Thanks Pete, I really appreciate  this." As I started to open we all herd a knock on the door. I looked at Patrick who looked  to Andy, who looked at Joe, and then who looked to Pete. I said "Who is it Patrick??" He said "I don't know, it's probably  just the mail man." As Patrick started to the door, we here the back door open and see a man in all black with a black beni pulled over his face and I screamed at Patrick saying "Patrick don't open the door!!" But I was too late. There was another man all in black saying "Give us Simona or you'll die." Not paying attention  I was hit at the back of the head and everything went black.

Author's  Note:
Hey guys I know it's been a while but I'm ganja try to post every day or every other day so, ya. Anyway thanks you guys for reading  my book and DM me ideas for the book

Stay tuned for chapter 41!!!
Coming Soon!!!!