Chapter 1~

Jiyong and Seunghyun was already married for 3 months.

All the workers in YG entertainment knew it. But they've decided to keep it from the public.

Jiyong was busy composing new songs to the point that he didn't notice that Seunghyun was behind him, busy watching every movement he does ..

Jiyong looked really stress and Seunghyun couldn't take it anymore so he decided to hug Jiyong from behind which brought Jiyong in shock.

"Omo! Aish! Seunghyun!! You scared me!!"

Jiyong said while facing Seunghyun then hit Seunghyun's chest lightly..

"That's cute ~~ You seems so busy this past few days and forget me already. Should I hate you for that?"

Seunghyun asked trying to look hurt and innocent.

"Aigoo. ofcourse not! Don't hate me."

Jiyong said cutely while pouting .

"Fine! Here's your strawberry milk. Enjoy it."

Jiyong stood up and let Seunghyun sat on his chair and he sits on Seunghyun's lap after then Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Jiyong's waist while he puts his chin on Jiyong's shoulder.

"So this is it? The feeling of being married. I never thought this could be this great. I have no idea that it was so perfect or maybe it's not supposed to be perfect, but because of you it is."

Seunghyun said then kissed Jiyong's forehead after.

"Hahaha. you're so cheesy today! Did you do something wrong? Are you sick or what?"

"Or maybe I just love you and nothing more .. I want to be with you forever, only the two of us.. in our own perfect world."

Seunghyun said and kissed Jiyong passionately all Jiyong could do was to kiss back.

"Just promise me one thing ... Seunghyun ... Whatever happens never ever put on your mind the idea of leaving me. If a time comes that we're going to face another kind of struggle don't solve it by yourself I'm your partner now. And I promise I'll be on your side until you want me to be there and you'll gonna be the last man that I will ever love even if one day you will choose to leave me, I won't regret loving you."

"Ofcourse I won't leave you, I won't do that, you know how much I love you Jiyong. You're everything to me now."

"I love you Seunghyun.."

And they shared another passionate kiss that was full of love.

"Okay that's enough. Let me finish my work first."

"Go do your work now and I'll do you later at our house.."

Seunghyun whispered to Jiyong.

"You sounds creepy right there babe. Well anyway, we're going to the grocery store tomorrow."

"Alrighty.."

-------
And that was a light start for this story ..

One thing I want to assure you.
you need a lot of tissues for the next few chapters!!!

Well enjoy ..

Fangs _

Read.Vote.Comment.Share
Spread the Love .