Chapter 7~

A large percentage of people thinks that divorce was only about two persons..

But honestly its not..

Many people is involved..

Not only the two of them was suffering from the lost..

Every single person around them..

Who also tried to be their shield..

And protect their relationship..

It's like a domino effect..

When the one fell the others was there to catch it..

And without knowing all of them were already lying..

And just like a domino..

Every person can feel the pain..

Maybe not that hard for the one in front but still the impact was there..

They still carry the weight ..

It was doubled if you really think about it..

----

"Wah!! I missed you guys!!"

Seungri said as he entered the area..

Daesung and Youngbae was already there together with Jiyong..

They were drinking but not too much well except Jiyong..

He was already drunk..

"I missed those days.."

Said Daesung trying to reminisce..

"Yes hyung. Even me.. The training. The debut.. Everything!"

Seungri said in agreement..

"When we're still complete.."

Youngbae said with a sigh..

"If only it didn't happened.. If only Seunghyun hyung didn't withdraw from our band.. Aish.."

Youngbae looked at Seungri signaling him to stop and consider Jiyong's feeling..

Seungri felt sorry..

But to their surprise Jiyong stood up.

"So what huh!!!"

"Hyung! You're drunk!"

Daesung said trying to stop Jiyong..

"So what are you trying to say huh Seungri!!"

"N-nothing hyung---!"

"BULLSHIT!! SEUNGRI!!"

then Jiyong throw his bottle..

It broke.. Just like him..

"ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT IT WAS MY FAULT HUH? IT WAS MY FAULT THAT HE, THAT FUCKING IDIOT LEFT THE GROUP? THAT IT'S MY FAULT WHY YOU CAN'T PERFORM NOW? WELL SEUNGRI IT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM THAT YOU'RE NOT TALENTED!!!"

"WELL FUCK YOU TOO! I DON'T WANT TO SAY THIS. BUT WELL YOU LET ME.. FIRSTLY IT'S NOT OUR FAULT EITHER WHY YOU'RE BROKEN NOW. SECOND IT'S NOT ALSO OUR FAULT WHY YOU LOOK LIKE A TRASH NOW OR WHY YOU'RE LIFE WAS A BIG MESS NOW. THIRD YES! WE BLAME YOU FOR EVERYTHING! IT WAS YOU! EVERYTHING WAS ABOUT YOU! WE CAN'T PERFORM NOT BECAUSE WE'RE NOT OR I'M NOT TALENTED, WE CAN'T PERFORM BECAUSE OF YOU!! BECAUSE WE ALWAYS THINK ABOUT YOU!! We always consider you! Your feelings!!! That maybe you're still hurt. Everything was about you!! You're selfish!! AND LASTLY! IF YOU WANT TO BE A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT GO DO IT YOUR OWN! NEVER EVER INVOLVED US IN YOUR MESSY LIFE!!! We have our own life too.. We're also hurt .. We lost him too not only you.."

And with that Seungri left..

Jiyong cried. He knows that everything Seungri said was true..

Let's just say that he's not ready to accept it.. Or at least not now..

"I guess I should follow Seungri.. Talk to him first.."

Then Daesung left..

Youngbae tapped Jiyong's shoulder..

"Don't mind Seungri he's just tired.."

"You! Are you going to say the same things to me? C'mon! Say it now! In front of my face.. Say it to me how messy my life is.. And how I can still breath even if I know that my life is already a trash! C'mon say it!!"

"Ji.. You want the truth?.. Your life was not a trash you just chose it to be.. You can still fix everything.. Actually you can start now or any time you want.. I know it's hard but nothing in this world is easy. But maybe at least.. you should try.. I know you were thinking that Seunghyun was happy now but no one knows the truth.. But one thing I'm sure, you can be happy too.. You've already loved too much.. Maybe now is the time to give time for yourself.. To live for your own.. To laugh for your own.. Stop thinking about the others give time for yourself.. Be selfish just for once.. Find yourself again.. We believe in you.. You're our leader.. Seungri act like that because you was one of his strength.. Our group depends on you.. And how you want us to be strong if the foundation was already broken? Compose yourself again.. We're just here.. We'll wait for you until you can be our leader again.."

Jiyong cried on Youngbae's shoulder..   

"I should be the one saying those words.. But.. S-sorry.."

"Don't be sorry Ji! And one more thing.. Never regret letting Seunghyun go.. Because you made someone happy.."

"Seunghyun.."

"No.. His child.. Because you're the reason why that child could have a complete family..."

Jiyong smiled..

Maybe Youngbae was right..

Everyone was trying to move on so maybe its the right time for him to do it..

And as what Seungri said..

Jiyong was not the only one in pain..

Well at least the others trying to cure it..

So he also must..