1: "Yes mummy."

-Jade-

"Arabella, sweetie, we gotta go!" I yell down the hall of my apartment.

"Why mummy?" Arabella whines.

"Because you're gonna go to Pre-School! You're gonna meet new friends and have tons of fun." I say, walking into Arabella's room.

"I don't wanna go." She huffs, crossing her arms.

"Come on baby, you're going." I say, picking her up.

"No!" She starts screaming.

"Bella, please? Mummy needs to go to work." I beg.

"Why can't I go granny's?" She pouts.

"You need to learn." I say.

"Fine." She crosses her arms again.

"Good girl." I say, giving her an Eskimo kiss.

She giggles as I hand her shoes to her.

She puts on her shoes as I grab my purse, coat, car keys, and her school bag.

I wait by the door for her, and she soon comes wearing her parka, holding her dolly.

I hand her the backpack to her and she puts it on as we leave the building and get in the car.

"So Bella, you're gonna be a good girl at school, right?"

"Yes mummy."

"And you're going to eat your own snack?"

"Yes mummy."

"And no one else's?"

"Yes mummy."

"And you're going to nap when you're supposed to?"

"Yes mummy."

"And you're going to listen to your teachers?"

"Yes mummy."

"And we're here." I say, getting out of the car.

"Mummy I don't want to go anymore." Bella squirms in her seat.

"Why?" I ask, unbuckling her.

"Because no one will like me." She says, burying her face into my arm.

"Come on Bella." I take her out of the car seat and place her on the ground.

"I want granny!" Bella screams.

"Granny wants you to learn bell. But granny will pick you up after school and you can stay at her house until mummy comes and picks you up after 5 like usual, okay baby?"

"Okay mummy." Bella smiles at me.

"Now let's get you in school before I'm late to work."

"Okay mummy." Bella takes my hand, and we walk to the preschool.

"Hi, I'm miss Perrie. And you are?" A young, blonde girl kneels down and asks Bella.

"I'm Arabella. You can call me Bella or bell or baby, that's what my mummy calls me." Bella says.

"Okay Bella." Miss Perrie says.

"Hi miss Perrie. I'm Jade, Bella's mum. Her grandmother will be picking her up after school every day." I say.

"Okay, Jade, and you can call me Perrie." She smiles. "That's just for the kids. You're daughter is adorable."

Bella clings onto the hem of my parka and smiles.

"Okay, well I gotta head off to work. Love you bell." I kneel down and kiss Bella.

"Love you too mummy." Bella smiles.

"So who is picking Bella up?" Perrie asks.

"Norma Badwi." I say.

"Okay, thank you. I'll put that down. I'll see you tomorrow." Perrie smiles. "Come on Bella." Perrie leads Bella over to where there are three other girls dressing up as princesses.

She was... Nice.

I smiled and walkbeautiful to my car. She wasn't just nice.. she was quite stylish and gorgeous, might I add. She had a nice voice, and beautiful pretty long blonde hair. Everything you look for in a girl.

I sighed and decided not to think to much about her. I barely even met her- no, I didn't meet her really at all. So why in bloody hell am I fantasizing about her? It's weird, because I don't even like girls anyways..

She doesn't really even know who I am, so what's the point? I guess you just let my mind do what it does, and don't stop it. I'm weird.

I got to my car, and opened the door, getting in to the seat and starting the engine. I began to drive out of the parking lot, and smiled ever so slightly (ok.. maybe a huge grin.. same thing yeah?) when seeing the beautiful blonde with the little girls dressed up as princesses, through one of the windows, the blinds being opened and all. She was helping them out and playing a long a bit, making me giggle.

She's good with kids and even plays with them? There's a big plus!

I drove off down the street, to my house. I decided I'd take a small nap before work.

-

"Mum!" I smile, as I walked into her house. It was great seeing my mum, though I see her often. I had to come over to pick up Bella, who was at her house, for my mum had picked her up from school for me.

"Hello, Jade!" She smiled back, and we hugged each other tightly. "Your angel has been quite an angel." My mum chuckled, showing me to the living room, where Bella was playing with some barbie dolls my mum had bought and just for when Bella came over.

I love my mum.

"Of course." I chuckled. "Bell!" I called , and Bella turned around, and practically lit up when seeing I was there to pick her up. She ran over to me with the biggest, most adorable grin on her face, making me grin largely as well.

"Hi mummy! Grandma was so nice she let me play with the barbie's again today!" She told me. "Grandma is nice just like you, mummy!"

"Thank you, darling." I smirked a bit. "Grab your back pack. You're gonna have to tell me about your first day of school." I almost said 'and miss Perrie', but I'll say that when we get into the car. That way my mum won't be too curious.

Bella came back from the living room with her bag. "Give grandma a hug, baby." I told her. She nodded and did as told, giving my mum a big hug.

"Bye dear." My mum said, hugging little Bella back.

"Bye! Let's go mummy! C'mon!" She grabbed my hand, pulling me along, out the door.

"Bye mum!" I called.

"Bye, Jade!" She called back, and then me and Bella were out the door, and we piled into the car; I buckled her up, nice and snug in her carseat.

"Ok I'll tell you all about my school, ooh and my new friends! And miss Perrie!" Bella told me, as we began to drive off to our home.

"Alright, Bell."

And hey.. maybe I even smiled a bit about the last part Bella said. But nobody even needs to know that.. nope.

[december 27, 2015]

Hey guys, Lia here! I hope you liked the first chapter of Pre-School! I really liked writing it! Uhm I'm bored and I'm seeing Star Wars tomorrow yayyyyy! I'm really excited about that. Also tomorrow I'll be reading a TON of the books I got all John Green books except Paper Towns because I already have it and TFioS because I already read it lol. AND I GOT WICKED and two 1D books

Anyways I gotta go, bye guys !

-lia xx